Title: Avalanche Ski Training
Author: Mike Geary
"Who Else Wants to Discover a Surefire Skier Workout System That Will Turn Your Legs Into Pillars of Steel That Can Ski All Day Long and Dominate the Slopes...
- Without the Deep Leg Burning that Slows You Down
- Without the "Jello Legs" that Makes You Stumble
- Without the Leg Fatigue that Makes You Rest Often & Quit Early
...While at the same time developing strong joints that will keep you injury-free and on the slopes as often and long as you wish.
Your New Rock Hard Legs & Solid Core Will Have You:
- Thrashing through the powder without a hint of leg weakness or stumble
- Showing off a leaner, harder body that looks better getting into the hot tub at the end of a hard day of skiing!
- Carving down the mountain all day without the fatigue or deep leg burn that slows you down
- Eating up the Moguls with more power, speed, and agility than you've ever experienced
- Tearing through the glades with ease and confidence
Avalanche Ski Training - Your Guide to Carving Down the Mountain with the Power of an Avalanche
... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Cricket Secrets: Revealed
Author: Ian Canaway
"Who Else Wants To Learn How To Score More Runs, Take Bucket Loads of Wickets and Annihilate Your Opposition?"
Here is just a small sample of the amazing cricket tips you will learn in "Cricket Secrets: Revealed":
- You'll uncover 19 essential warm up static and dynamic stretches to take you step-by-step through a proper warm up to help you eliminate any chance of injury and enable you to run faster and bowl quicker with your new found flexibility.
- You'll learn the optimum grip to allow you to spin the ball and combined with powerful spinning training tips, to help you bowl 'rippers' and bamboozle the opposition batsmen with the awesome turn you generate.
- You'll learn the essentials of how and why you must cool down to reduce the possibility of injury and make sure you're ready to perform at your best the next day without any feeling of stiffness or sore muscles.
- You'll learn the best attacking and defensive shots and which type of deliveries to play each shot to and where to hit the ball. Which means you'll be able to increase your run scoring potential and reduce your chance of getting out by playing false strokes.
- You'll learn how to get in line and in position early to gain more control over the ball and score more runs allowing you to get the edge over
Title: No Feet No Horse
"No Feet No Horse"
"No Feet No Horse" or 'How To Train Your Horse To Stand For Shoeing And Trimming' is a training ebook devoted to helping you solve any behavior problems you may be having with a horse that does not stand obediently while having its feet worked on. It is essentially a 'train the trainer' manual.
Whether the problem is a mild one, such as leaning, or a severe one, such as rearing, the result is the same - - - namely, a hoof-care job done poorly, or not done at all. Such a result is unacceptable and must be eliminated. This ebook will teach you how to solve the problem.
Editorial Review:"Owners who teach their horses to accept a farrier's handling and positioning stand a better chance of obtaining fine equine care. Fox's title tells how to teach a horse to stand properly and quietly: while the focus is narrow, the important subject matter will appeal to horse owners who want detailed advice.--" Midwest Book Review Or - as one Wyoming rancher said - "The ebook blew my mind." (I'm assuming that was a positive endorsement.)
Used paper copies of this ebook have been selling on Google and Amazon for up to ninety dollars. I must confess I have no idea why dealers would be asking such a high price for it. Perhaps it is because the ebook has been hard to get, having been out of print for a number of years. While I would like to think that the... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Badminton Training - How To Get Fit To Win
The Badminton Training Tips That You'll Learn Here Will Take Your Game To a Whole New Level...
Here's some of the things you'll learn inside...
- How to build a stronger core, you'll find an entire section on strengthening the core muscles, so you'll not only have a flatter stomach and a stronger back, but you'll also be far less likely to suffer from 'next day' back ache after playing.
- Because many of the exercises can be done at home or outdoors for free, you'll also save both time and money, you won't have to drive halfway across town to the gym ever again or spend a fortune on buying new fitness equipment.
- A great technique to build explosive power in to the legs - perfect for getting to drop shots and moving quickly to the front or back of the court.
- A quick 'warm up' technique you can use before a match or practice session to 'hit the ground running' so you won't have to wait a couple of games to get in to the 'zone' and start playing your best.
- How to put together a perfect training program specifically for YOU, using the routines and exercises provided - you can work on your weak points or improve on your strengths to give yourself even more of an advantage, it's your choice.
- An explosive little movement that'll have you jump smashing winners all match long, even if you've never tried hitting one before.
- A simple exercise you can do anywhere, anytime... in the car,
Title: Electric Golf Cart
Discover what you Need to Know about
your Electric Golf Cart Batteries !
Here's just some of the information we provide in this Ebook.
- What to look for when troubleshooting
- Battery "Do's" and "Don'ts"
- Why deep cycle batteries require maintenance and the inspection steps to follow
- How to use a hydrometer
- What equipment you'll need for battery care
- How to locate your golf cart's serial numbers
- How your golf cart batteries work
- How to safely remove and change your batteries
- How to correctly dispose of old batteries
We also answer your golf cart battery questions such as......
- How do I test my batteries ?
- What is specific gravity ?
- Should I always keep my golf cart charged ?
- Acid is bubbling out of my batteries ! Is this normal ?
- How much water should I put in my batteries ?
- What voltage is my golf cart ?
- Why can't I use a car battery on my golf cart ?
These, and other questions are all answered in the Electric Golf Cart Battery Guide
Here's the Table of Contents
- Battery Do's and Don'ts
- Troubleshooting golf cart batteries
Title: Bicycle Century Training
Bicycle Century Training Program
So you want to cycle 100 miles...
Here's just a sample of some of the great things you'll learn in this century training program:
- How to learn exactly how much training you need to do
- How to get the mental edge over your competitors
- How to constantly get out of your comfort zone (do this and you will achieve goals bigger than you ever imagined
- Learn the secrets of the professionals that will allow you to "ride all day"
- How to get motivated at times you feel like giving up
- How to optimise your century training schedule
- How to avoid the training mistake that 99% of amatuer riders make
- Visualization techniques used by professional riders to help prepare you to acheive your goals
- A simple technique to trick your mind into thinking cycling a century is nothing to be worried about
- How to save a fortune on shop bought energy bars and drinks
- How to instantly save about 20% of the effort you put into your bicycle century training
- A simple technique to get you disciplined about your training. Once you are disciplined and training regularly you are half way there
This part of the program will get your training started straight away and keep your training on track when the chips are down and you feel like... Click here to read the full description!
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Ice Hockey
Table Of Contents:
- Professional or Amateur - Which One Are You?
- Ice Hockey International Competition s
- Beyond the Game: Developing Sportsmanship
- Gear and Equipment Necessary for Ice Hockey
- Comparing Ice Hockey and Field Hockey
- History of Ice Hockey
- History of Sledge Hockey
- History of Ice Hockey as an Olympic Sport
- Ice Hockey: The Object of the Game
- Ice Hockey - Not a Sport for the Weak
- Ice Hockey as a Sport
- Ice Hockey Play Times and Overtime
- Learn the Game Well Before You Compete
- Issuance and Reasons for Ice Hockey Penalties
- Notable Ice Hockey Attendance Records
- Purpose of Officials in ice Hockey
- World Championships in Ice Hockey
- Rules of Sledge Hockey
- Rules of Ice Hockey
- Tactics of Ice Hockey
- The Competitive Angle of Ice Hockey
- The Presence of Ice Hockey in Popular Culture
- The Importance of Safety Equipment
- Using Ice Hockey to Stay in Shape
- Women's Ice Hockey and the Olympics
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Body Beyond Belief!
Author: Brad Yates
Who else is ready to create the body of their dreams?
"The outer is only a reflection of the inner!"
What happens when one of the world's premiere EFT practitioners gets together with one of the world's foremost experts in personal training and rehabilitation?
The answer is
BODY BEYOND BELIEF!
Download the breakthrough teleseminar that everyone is talking about!
Witness as your life transforms effortlessly!
- Shape your body the way YOU want it to be
- Gain an abundance of vibrant energy
- Gain lean muscle mass
- Drop unwanted pounds of fat!
- Manifest the highest version of YOU that has been waiting to come out!
- Feel comfortable in your body
- Feel younger and more vital
- Enhance your posture
- Strengthen your bones, tendons, and ligaments
- Enhance your metabolism
After the success of the wealth attraction program I did with Dr. Joe Vitale called "Money Beyond Belief," I received a lot of requests for other things people wanted to manifest in ways that were beyond their current beliefs.
You will find yourself more easily and naturally taking care of yourself - inside and out.... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Renegade Mindset Techniques for Baseball
Author: Stephen Ladd & Bill Gladwell
"Who Else Wants To Crush Home Runs At Will, Turn The Impossible Double Play, Dominate The Mound... And The Opposing Team - Guaranteed?"
Finally, the Renegade Baseball Mental Guru reveals his secret, easy-to-use baseball psychology techniques to overcome lack of confidence, skill, physical power and practice time on the diamond.
Here's Just a Small Sample of What You'll Discover:
- How to Bust Out of Slumps NOW!
- How to eliminate fear and doubt, no matter what the situation or how tough the opposing team
- How to enter "the zone" at will... and stay there
- Play with obnoxious confidence - your opponents may start to actually hate you (but I'll bet you get over it)
- The "secret", brain-dead SIMPLE technique that has been missing from your on-deck routine (this is costing you... BIG TIME)
- What to do after a game to guarantee ongoing success
- Discover the amazingly simple strategies developed by a Stanford Engineer to help war veterans improve your baseball performance... Instantly!
- Why practice does NOT make perfect
- Why traditional positive thinking actually hurts your game... and what to do instead
- How to free yourself from the burden of mistakes and poor play in the
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Title: Shortcut to longboarding
Want 9 Times British Champion Pro Longboarder Lee Ryan, To Give You Surf Coaching - Right Now?
So what's new in Volume 2?
- Want to turn pro one day? Learn how international longboard competitions are judged
- More great photo's from the world's best lensmen
- More great tips and advice from professional longboarders including multiple British and European champion Ben "Skindog" Skinner and 2009 ASP World Champion Harley Ingleby
- Ever wondered what board dimensions the top professionals ride? - find out here
- Watch video clips of the pro's to help you understand the manoeuvres in real time
Are you new to the sport of longboard surfing and want to fast track your learning program? Or are you a veteran of the sport who needs to iron out some bad habits you have picked up along the way? Either way, I can help you get the most out of your next surf session so you leave the water with a smile on your face!
I am a professional longboard surfer who has been competing on the Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) World Tour for the past 10 years. I have competed in International longboarding events all over the world and have numerous titles to my name including Nine British National Longboard Titles.
When I am not competing I coach surfers of all ages and abilities on a one to one personal basis to give them my undivided attention... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc