Law and Legal ebooks
Reviewed by on 2005-04-22
My Rate 4
Excellent! Excellent very informative and eye-opening. It really shows you how to live rent or morgage free. I bought a home recently and this book showed my how to eliminate my mortgage payments completely. IT WORKS! Woo hoooo!
Leave a review and rating!
Title: How to Live Rent-Free!
Author: John Pryor
Learn from the worlds number #1 expert on getting things free. Fascinating secrets show you simple ways to legally skip mortgages or rents.
- Rent an apartment or condo then get "silent tenants" who will never live there but will pay 100% of the rent for you.
- Operate a business rent-free
- How to get your mortgage lendor to allow you to skip one months payments per year anytime you need to.
- Get corporate sponsors or investors to pay some or all of your rent or mortgage
- Get a moratorium of payments (no payments due) for 1-5 years.
- Earns thousands monthly just for allowing corporate sponsors to use your address.
- Buy real estate that costs $1500 per month but pay as little as $600 per month for the first 1-3 years.
- Acquire abandoned real-estate for free.
This ebook shows you exactly how to use these and 41 other little-known secrets that wil change the way that you look at rents, mortgages and real estate forever!
This big ebook comes with an affiliate program. You can get a free report by sending your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rating: (4 after 1 votes)
Title: Tax Audit - Architects Edition
Uncle Sam's Tax Audit Assistant, Architects Edition Provides an examiner with background information when conducting the audit of an architect. Also useful for construction industry audits...
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER 1: EXAMINATION TECHNIQUES
- Subcontractors/Consultants 1-6
- Other Possible Third Party Sources 1-4
- Legal Fees 1-9
- Income 1-1
- General Information 1-5
- General Information 1-1
- Expense 1-5
- Employment Tax 1-6
- Books and Records 1-2
- Bank Deposit Analysis 1-3
- Accounting Method 1-2
CHAPTER 2: COMMON AND UNIQUE INDUSTRY ISSUES
- Tax Year 2-2
- Tax Rate 2-1
- Sole Proprietors 2-1
- Shareholder Schedule C 2-2
- Personal Holding Company Tax 2-3
- Passive Activity Losses 2-2
- Corporations 2-1
COMPLIANCE 2000 3-1
Rating: (4 after 1 votes)
Title: Tax Audit - Veterinary Medicine Edition
As a veterinarian, you spend your days (and often your nights) providing comprehensive and quality care to your patients. You are busy ensuring that you are offering a complete and professional service, and you are determined to get the education you need to keep up with medical advances in the field of veterinary medicine. You should be commended for your dedication to your patients.
When patient treatment makes up 10-12 hours of your day, six days a week, that doesn't leave time for much of anything else. Most veterinarians do not have a business manager dedicated to the business end of their practice and many times the business side of your practice does not receive as much attention as you'd like or that it needs.
When you receive notice that the IRS is auditing you, is NOT the time to start to be concerned with your record-keeping practices.
- Do you understand the difference between cash, accrual and hybrid methods of accounting?
- Do you sell products in your practice?
- Do you provide a discount to high-volume clients?
- Do you perform surgery or other treatment "after-hours?
- Do you maintain old appointment books for a minimum of five years?
- Do you keep trip sheets or trip tickets for care not delivered in your office?
- Do you accept veterinary pet insurance?
- Are you using the correct "tax year" for your practice?
- Are immediate family members or close relatives employed?
If you... Click here to read the full description!
Rating: (3 after 1 votes)
How To Beat A Speeding Ticket
Buy Now and get a second e-book for free!!!
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.00 or less).
Title: How To Beat A Speeding Ticket
Here's some of what you'll learn...
- about radar detectors and jammers!
- if you should fight, plea bargain or pay the fine!
- what to do when you are stopped!
- how to plan ahead!
- what to do in court!
- your basic rights!
- about common cross examination questions!
- about radar, laser and photo laser units!
- and about other types of tickets like:
- parking repair
- red lights
- u turns
- stop signs
- and more!
Order today and find out just how easy you can beat a speeding ticket!
Title: Immigration to Canada Made Easy !
Canada Immigration Step-by-Step is written by immigrants to guide other prospective immigrants in their immigration process. It condenses almost everything that you need to know to get you started in your immigration process, in the right direction.
It includes all the tools and official forms you'll need. You will see completed documents that you can use as a sample in preparing your own application forms. You have to see this ebook to believe that we have everything that you'll ever need to complete your application.
Title: Tax Audit - Entertainment Industry Edition
Uncle Sam's Tax Audit Assistant, Entertainment Industry Edition: Important 1040 Issues
Don't Risk Your Public Image (Or Personal Assets) By Not Being Adequately Prepared For An Internal Revenue Service Tax Audit! No Matter How Long You've Been Involved In The Entertainment Industry, You Are Certain To Learn Something New And Exciting That Could Literally Save Your Assets!
This is the IRS MANUAL written specifically for Internal Revenue Service Audit Agents to use while conducting audits of taxpayers in the Entertainment Industry. Uncle Sam's Tax Audit Assistant For The Entertainment Industry outlines material relative to the following taxpayers -
- The Recording Industry
- Other Workers In The Film Industry
- Live Performers
The Internal Revenue Service has determined taxpayers in the entertainment industry are involved in three activities when engaged in their business for profit:
- Searching For Work Through Auditions Or Any Other Reasonable Means Of Attaining Employment In The Entertainment Industry
- Maintaining Their Position (skills, image, etc.) Through Reasonable Expenditures For Education, Training, Public Relations, etc.
- Any Personal Performance For Compensation
The purpose of Uncle Sam's Tax Audit Assistant is:
- To provide an overview of the activities encountered in audits of individuals in the
Title: Property Tax Appeals: How to Win Your Case
Author: George Evers
Forms and charts supplied so one can address differences in location, differences in age of home and comparables, differences is condtion, and ALL the other areas for adjustment. This thorough, no-nonsense ebook will give you the edge in filing a winning house tax reduction appeal.
Use our perspective as well as proven observations from other leading experts to reduce your property tax. "Property Tax Appeals: How to Win Your Case - How to Determine the Market Value of Residential Property" will show you how to maximize your win.
Title: Tax Audit - Entertainment: Music Industry
Overview of the industry. Covers song writers, publishers, performers, record producers, managers and videos.....
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Video Questionnaire 43
- Unions and Guilds 51
- Trade Magazines 47
- Trade Associations 52
- Stars 19
- Songwriters Questionnaire 11
- Record Keeping 8
- Publishers Questionnaire 17
- Producers Questionnaire 31
- Performing Rights Organization 53
- Other Source Books 48
- Music Industry Research and Publications
- Music Industry Organizations
- Music Industry Directories 49
- Music Business
- Managers Questionnaire 37
- Live Performers Questionnaire 23
- Live Performers
- General Questionnaire 5
- General Information 1
- Examination Plan 8
- Employment Tax 45
- Audit Issues
Title: Tax Audit - Commercial Banking Industry Edition
NEVER AGAIN FEAR AN IRS TAX AUDIT!
Uncle Sam's Tax Audit Assistant for Commercial Banking was developed from information available in the financial group of the Internal Revenue Service, from the Banking Industry Specialists and from Internal Revenue Agents from around the country. Even though commercial banking is specifically addressed in this ebook, many of the issues and techniques are appropriate for use during the audit of savings and loans, mortgage companies, and finance companies.
Significant issues involve areas with considerable examination potential. They are issues encountered in the field, but are not yet coordinated. The banking ISP has identified eight significant issues to be considered during all examinations.
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF UNCLE SAM'S TAX AUDIT ASSISTANT FOR THE COMMERCIAL BANKING INDUSTRY TODAY to find these eight items explained in detail.
- What level of substantiation must the taxpayer provide in order to be allowed a foreign tax credit?
- What is the proper method for allocating expenses from the parent company to the branch operation?
- What is the proper method for allocating expensed from the parent company to the branch operation?
- Is the taxpayer using SFAS 91 - The current inclusion into income of all fees, and the capitalization of all direct expenses related to the origination of the loan?
- Is the Brazilian Foreign Tax Credit a creditable foreign tax for U.S. tax
Title: Alternative Minimum Tax for Individuals Edition
More middle-class households falling into minimum tax trap
By Lorene Yue
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction 1-1
- Current Years' AMT 1-2
- A Brief History of Alternative Minimum Tax 1-1
- Line 9, Adjusted Gain or Loss 2-13
- Line 8, Post-1986 Depreciation 2-8
- Line 7, Investment Interest 2-7
- Line 6, Refund of Taxes 2-6
- Line 5, Miscellaneous Itemized Deductions 2-6
- Line 4, Interest on Home Mortgage 2-5
- Line 3, Taxes 2-4
- Line 28, Alternative Minimum Tax 2-48
- Line 27 2-46
- Line 26, Tentative Minimum Tax 2-46
- Line 25, Alternative Minimum Tax Foreign Tax Credit (AMTFTC) 2-44
- Line 24, Calculation of the Actual AMT 2-44
- Line 23, Line 21 Minus Line 22 2-43
- Line 22, Exemption Amount 2-42
- Line 21, Alternative Minimum Taxable Income 2-42 Exemption Amount and AMT 2-42
- Line 20, Alternative Tax Net Operating Loss (AMTNOL) Deduction 2-39 NOLS for AMT Purposes 2-40
- Line 2, Medical and Dental Expenses 2-3
- Line 19, Sum of Lines 15 through 18 2-39
- Line 18, Phased-out Itemized Deductions 2-38
- Line 17, Net Operating Loss (NOL) Deduction 2-38
- Line 16, Taxable Income Before Personal Exemptions 2-38
- Line 15, Total Adjustments and Preferences 2-38
- Line 14n, Related Adjustments (For Tax Years 1993-1997; Line 14o for Tax Year 1998) 2-37
Child Custody (33)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (6)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (87)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (220)
How To (272)
Illustrated Picture Books (18)
Law and Legal (90)
Real Estate (76)
SEO and Promotion (96)
Science Fiction (37)
Self Defense (48)
Self Help (485)
Weight Loss (233)
Young Adult (37)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Ctrl