Title: CompletePilot Groundschool Training
Author: Bruce 'Flybook' Hogan
Now You Can Learn To Fly Easily & Get Your Private Pilot Licence Done In 10 Days Or Less...!
The "CompletePilot" : Flight Training System
- With the Private Pilot DVD Training Course, you get...
- "The 10 Day Crash-Course To Attain Your Private Pilot License With The #1 Helicopter & Aircraft Flight Training System"
- Actual FAA & JAR exam study pack with 26,000 Q&As, private pilot syllabus tests plus free cheat sheets and study guides!
- Comprehensive fixed-wing, flex-wing and helicopter pilot tutorial training manuals for JAA, FAA, JAR and CAA pilot training.
- A complete helicopter and fixed wing private pilot course that consists of manuals, handbooks & groundschool training
- A ground school course with over 2000 illustrated pages of flight training manuals (you will be super-prepared before hitting the skies for your first time!)
This Complete Private Pilot Training Course is for you if...
- You want to test the waters and see what is involved with getting your pilot's license before taking the plunge and spending thousands on overpriced flying schools!
- You have always dreamed of learning how to fly but didn't know where to begin (now you do)!
- You are determined to get your pilot's license and want to
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Future Ace: The Definitive Guide To Becoming A Fighter Pilot
Author: Ed Rush
"F-18 Fighter Pilot And 'TOPGUN' Graduate Shows You Step-By-Step How To Quickly and Easily Become A Fighter Pilot In The Air Force, Navy, or Marines"
Here’s A Sampling Of What The Fighter Pilot Power Pack™ Will Do For YOU...
- How to blow by your competition by learning to think like a fighter pilot.
- Learn the single most important question that could determine whether you fly jets or sit behind a desk. You must learn this BEFORE talking with a recruiter.
- 7 Flight School guidelines that could increase your chances of flying jets by 300%!
- A step-by-step plan that will slash your learning curve by at least half during every phase of becoming a top American Fighter Pilot.
- How to get over 2 million dollars worth of flight training free and actually be paid to do it!
- How to avoid 13 of the most common problems that arise on flight physicals.
- Answer every question and eliminate your worries with over 146 pages chocked full of never before seen information revealing exactly how to become a fighter pilot in the Air Force, Navy, or Marines.
- Discover a specific “mindset for success” that will virtually ensure you achieve your dreams.
- The exact eyesight requirements and how to improve your eyesight and keep it in shape.
- Essential ground school tips, info, and insider ideas to excel you to the top of your class.
- 3 simple steps to prepare for
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Commercial and ATP Certification FAA Training Kit
Everything for Commercial and Air Transport Pilot (ATP) ground school !
Make your flying hobby your profession. Includes handbooks, test standards and question banks.
Numerous companies (Jeppesen, King, ASA, etc) make a living supplying this information in slightly different formats. Jeppesen Commercial Pilot Kit costs over $250, and they don't offer material for ATP study and refreshers:
- Commercial Test preparation software (List price: $159.95)
- Commercial Syllabus (List price: $17.49)
- Commercial Rating Airmen Knowledge Test Guide (List price: $23.95)
- Commercial Practical Test Standards (List price: $6.49)
- Commercial Pilot FAA Exam Package (List Price 39.95)
- Commercial Manual (List price: $84.49)
This CD lists all the documents that will prepare you for flying commercial all the way to Airline Transport Pilot. Home study curriculums individually developed by students should be compiled from material described in the applicable FAA knowledge test guide. This library compiles those materials and many extras on a CD in one place.
Title: Airplane Pilot Home Study Kit with Far Aim
Use this library to pass written tests, to prepare for oral and practical tests, to plan flights, to keep current and to pass bi-annual reviews. Covers Sport, Recreation and Private Certifications. Contains almost 100 electronic handbooks, guides, regulations, bulletins, templates and tools. Numerous companies (Jeppesen, King, ASA, Glems, etc) make a living supplying this information in slightly different formats. The Jeppesen Kit costs over $425:
- TechStar Electronic Flight Computer (List price: $69.95)
- Private Pilot Stage Exam Booklet (List price: $7.49)
- Private Pilot Practical Test Study Guide(List price: $22.95)
- Private Pilot Practical Test Standards (List price: $6.49)
- Private Pilot Manual (List price: $73.95)
- Private Pilot Maneuvers Manual (List price: $19.49)
- Private Pilot Airplane Exam Pack (List price: $22.49)
- Private Pilot Airmen Knowledge Study Guide(List price: $18.49)
- Private FliteSchool (test preparation software) (List price: $159.95)
- Pilot Logbook (List price: $13.49)
- GFD Presolo Written Exam (List price: $4.49)
- FAR/AIM Manual (paper) (List price: $19.95)
- Aviation Weather Services (Paperback) (List price: $16.95)
Title: Multi-engine Pilot Home Study Kit with Far Aim
Move up from your trainer to multi-engine planes. Fly further, fly faster. Includes everything to train and study for FAA tests.
Get ready to fly multi-engines, airplanes with this material. Includes Guides, PTS and all test questions. This kit categorizes and presents FAA reference materials and many extras in a convenient, easy-to-use and follow electronic format for your success (see listing of content below.) Study guides necessarily reference these official FAA documents. In many cases, they are the same documents sold by the recognized companies for many times more. In all cases, the material is the final authority in testing and regulatory questions and is as good as or better than what is sold at many times the cost. I have also included many time and money saving tools available on the disk and reference to online tools to assist with planning, weather and training. All are free with this disk. Save your money for flight time.
This Kit categorizes and presents all the documents that will prepare you for flying Multi-engine aircraft. Home study curriculums individually developed by students should be compiled from material described in the applicable FAA knowledge test guide. This library compiles those materials and many extras on a Kit in one place.
Title: Balloon Pilot Home Study Kit with Far Aim
Learn to fly Balloons, and other LTA crafts. Includes first FAA published Balloon Flying Handbook plus everything to train and study for FAA tests.
Get ready to fly ballons and LTA craft. Included in this kit is the FAA's first ebook dedicated to balloon flying. The Balloon Flying Handbook is written for student pilots learning to fly balloons, certificated pilots preparing for additional balloon ratings or who desire to improve their flying proficiency and aeronautical knowledge, and commercial balloon pilots teaching students. The ebook also serves to introduce balloon flight to prospective students who are seeking information on this exciting sport. Beginning with a brief history of balloon flight, the ebook provides information and guidance to pilots in the performance of maneuvers and procedures. Subjects covered include equipment and components, preparing for flight, inflation, launch and landing, inflight maneuvers, and post-flight procedures such as deflation and fueling. Chapters are included on special operations such as tethering and emergency procedures, regulations, and maintenance, earning a pilot certificate, and aeronautical decision making. Appendices provide sample weather briefings, checklists, a reprint of 14 CFR Part 31 (the regulation governing the airworthiness standards for manned balloons), and an airman application. This new FAA-H8083-11 is the official source for all balloon questions appearing on the FAA Knowledge Exams. . Even if your... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Glider Pilot Home Study Kit with Far Aim
Get your glider certification. including the new sport certification. Test your skills by flying without an engine. Includes test standards, guides and questions.
Get certified in any glider rating including the new sport certification materials. Included in this kit is the best introductory book about soaring that I have ever seen. And the graphics are wonderful. This new addition to the FAA's handbook series is the first official book released by the FAA for the sole purpose of glider and sailplane instruction and knowledge. Originally designed as a technical ebook for glider pilots and students, this handbook also contains chapters of beneficial reference information for glider and powered-flight pilots of all skill levels and experience. The Glider Flying Handbook is filled with in-depth coverage throughout on decision making, weather theory and services, aerodynamics, aircraft performance, medical factors, communications, the certification process and regulations, soaring maneuvers and techniques, and launch and recovery. Even if your just curious, you'll want to get this kit.
This Kit categorizes and presents all the documents that will prepare you for flying Gliders for any certification. Home study curriculums individually developed by students should be compiled from material described in the applicable FAA knowledge test guide. This library compiles those materials and many extras on a Kit in one place.
Title: Seaplane Pilot Home Study Kit with Far Aim
Learn to fly seaplanes, skiplanes and float helicopters. Includes newly published Seaplane Flying Handbook plus everything to train and study for FAA tests.
Get certified for sea, ski and float aircraft. Land on water or snow. Included in this kit is the FAA's operational handbook that introduces the basic skills necessary for piloting seaplanes, skiplanes, and helicopters equipped with floats or skis. It is primarily intended to assist pilots who already hold private or commercial certificates and who are learning to fly these aircraft types. It is also beneficial to rated seaplane pilots who wish to improve their proficiency, pilots preparing for flights using ski-equipped aircraft, and flight instructors engaged in the instruction of both students and transitioning pilots. The ebook introduces the future seaplane or skiplane pilot to the realm of water operations and cold weather operations, and provides information on the performance of procedures required for the addition of a sea class rating in airplanes. Even if your just curious, you'll want to get this kit.
Title: FAA Regulations FAR/AIM
This kit contains the newest release of the FAR, Airman's Information Manual (AIM) and Airman's Information Publication (AIP). All documents are fully searchable and Indexed. Contains many sections you will not find in any written manuals.
The main section of the FAR is updated 1 January each year and the AIM is updated with a change about every 6 months. Paper copes circulate most of the year with obsolete information. Our electronic FAR AIM is current with this release. We'll also publish an update in January with an updated FAR Aviation section and in February with a truly new AIM. All purchases get free updates for 1 year.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Instrument Rating FAA Training Kit
Fly safer with an Instrument rating. Everything you need to prepare for Instrument rating! Even VFR pilots will benefit. Always up to date.
You know you'll fly safer with an instrument rating. Even VFR pilots will benefit from the knowledge in this library. This kit categorizes and presents FAA training materials and many extras in a convenient, easy-to-use and follow electronic format for your success (see listing of content below). includes the just released Instrument Flying Handbook updated for glass cockpits.
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc