Illustrated Picture Books ebooks
Title: Fix That Glove
Here's How "Fix That Glove!!!" Can Help You:
- Most importantly, how to repair your baseball glove FAST! Don't send your glove away for a week and $50.00 when you can do your own baseball glove repair in one evening!
- Look at some of these "Before and After" pictures of two baseball gloves that I've worked on this summer. These gloves looked and felt great after I fixed them up. The Wilson A9845 took under an hour to fix the broken laces and clean up!
- It will show you what tools to get to repair your baseball glove and where to get them so that your job can be made easier.
- It will show you what to use to condition, soften and restore your glove's leather. (Notice I said "Condition", not "Oil"!) Also, it will show you where you can buy some of these conditioners.
- It will show you that it's not really that hard to fix your glove and how you can make the simplest repairs for only $5.00 to $10.00.
Useful Pictures To Help Your Baseball Glove Repair
- exactly what's being described in the ebook. These pictures show you:
- Pictures with "colored" lacing paths to make it more clear how to run your laces and show you the common lacing patterns and paths that many gloves follow.
- Close-up pictures of the glove lacing and the problem areas that scare people away from fixing their own glove.
- "Fix That Glove!!!" contains numerous useful pictures that will help you see
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: A Walk Into Abstracts
Author: Sue St. John
"A Walk Into Abstracts" is the first in a series of ebooks by absract artist Sue St.John. This ebook contains 108 abstract paintings by 58 different abstract artists (see the featured artist list below). Each artist explains how and why they created the painting. They explain the techniques and materials used and also provide insight into their thought process. Most of the artists tend to use acrylics, watercolors or mixed media.
The abstract painting techniques and tips in this ebook are beneficial to all experience levels whether you are a beginning artist or a professional artist.
- Ginnie Cappaert, NWS, ISAP
- Nancy Egol Nikkal
- Selma Stern, AWS
- Marilyn Gross, ISEA, SLMM
- Toby Klein, ISEA, ISAP
- Sharon Stone, SWS
- Jane R. Hofstetter, NWS
- Katharine A. Cartwright, NWS, MOWS
- Annell Livingston
- Fredi Taddeucci, ISEA
- Jane E. Jones, NWS, SWS
- Vera Dickerson, AWS, NWS
- Lou Osborne, ISEA, SWA
- Sue St.John, KWS
- Jane Gates
- Susan AdamÃ©
- Georgia Mason
- Laura Barbosa
- Helen Wheatley
- Delda Skinner, NWS, SLMM
- Edee Joppich, ISEA, NCS
- Pat San Soucie, AWS
- Karen Kierstead Miller, ISEA, LWS
- Carole Kauber
- Betty Jo Fitzgerald, NCS, NWWS
- Carol Z. Brody, NWS
- Dianne S. Trabbic, AWS,
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Title: 12000 Scrapbooking Images
Author: Malcolm Price
Scrapbooking Images for your Hobby Card Making And Craftwork!
Dear Future Scrapbooking Builder Or Paper Craftwork Maker,
Are You Looking For Images That You Can Use in Your Scrap-Booking Card Making Or Your Paper Craftwork!
I'm sure you are always on the lookout for more images to build your scrapbooking up quickly and easily. Do you frequently find yourself wishing someone would tell you where to get good images from that you can use in your creative art and paper craftworks.
The amount of time it took to put this collection of images together it took many hours and months of research that went into producing this product and compiling these images.
- 7,900 Alphabet & Numbers Images
- 1,000 Decoupage Sheets Images
- 550 Kids Cards Images
- 380 Vintage Santa Claus Images
- 2,300 Vintage Animals Images
- 700 CARD VERSES AND QUOTES
- 4,000 ROYALTY FREE PHOTOS
Creating your first scrapbook can seem very overwhelming however, with these lovely images it can become a very rewarding experience.
When you decide to start on your scrapbook you will have to ask yourself a question where can I get good images from for my scrapbooking and craftwork.
Get This Fantastic Collation of Over 12.000 Images And 700 Card Verses & Quotes!
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Reviewed by Trev on 2010-10-04
My Rate 5
Fulfilled every task the books said they would. I was able to draw in about 30 minutes, - properly. One thing that I found was, had no idea where the real beginning was. Thanks to these books I can now draw, as I have never done before - with a pen.
Reviewed by Crystal on 2010-10-04
My Rate 5
My Rate 5
Fantastic book. Easy to understand and very useful. Schools should def get a hold of this book as it give you the skills needed. This is going to make a great gift for friends of mine as it is so practical. Looking forward to another one.
Reviewed by Adrian on 2010-07-22
My Rate 5
I could just about manage a stick man , now i have characters. I am totally amazed I can draw. The course is simple and easy to undestand that's why I've given it excellent!
Read all 5 reviews...
Leave a review and rating!
Title: ABC of Art Skills
Author: Jenni Gibson
ABC of Art Skills - You Can Draw!
In fact ANYONE who needs to understand the basic skills of drawing but doesn't know where to begin...
I'm constantly amazed when I go into the class room to train graphic design and illustration students in technical or commercial illustration, at the number I see whose work is:
- weak in approach - they look unprofessional and amateurish
- poorly planned with no confident use of the pen
- lacking the basic skill in applying the media
- just plain lifeless
What does surprise people is that these problems can be overcome by using a measured approach in much the same way as you learned your ABC.
In the system, you get:
- Tips on good materials that do the job well to free you from buying things you don't need trying to achieve better results.
- The 6 self-taught secrets to successful, professional art skills, that have never been offered together before.
- Teacher notes to help you assess your class (or yourself!) before you begin and as you progress through the course.
- A step-by-step process that begins at your level of skill. Never again will you sit in front of a blank drawing sheet wondering where to start.
- A complete set of black line master exercises that you can print out and make as many copies as you require for class use or your own practice.
Rating: (5 after 5 votes)
Title: A Collection of Printable Coloring & Crafts Pages
Are You Tired Of Spending A Fortune On Coloring And Craft Books That Just Get Used Up And Tossed Away?
Are You Looking For Fun Activities Besides Video Games And Television?
"Never Buy Another Coloring, Craft or Activity Book Again!"
Ultimate Coloring Pack - A Collection of Printable Coloring & Crafts Pages
The Ultimate Coloring Pack is a huge collection of 27 best Coloring and Craft Ebooks! Designed to provide hours of fun for everyone in your family or classroom, this collection is sure to delight! All of these images are in black and white and are ready for you to use for your craft projects. Or use them as is as fun coloring pages.
When you get The Ultimate Coloring Pack you will receive over 3000 pages you can use creatively to celebrate this holiday! Provides hours of fun for everyone in your family or classroom.
Check out the great themes in this collection....
- Very Cool Cars!
- The Female Face
- Stunning Stained Glass
- Russian Architecture
- Oh, Deer!
- My Wedding Day
- Kool Kaleidescopes
- Funny Catch Phrases
- Fun With Flowers
- Fish Friends
- Fabulous Fashion
- Delightful Dogs
- Cute and Curious Cats
- Crazy Cavemen
- Celtic Animals
- Beautiful Butterflies
- Angels By My Side
- Amazing Horses
Title: Singapore: A Complete Travel Guide
Table of contents is :
- Do's and Don'ts in Singapore
- Culture and Religion In Singapore
- Why Singapore and all the basic things a tourist needs to know?
- Singapore - The City That Breathes Excitement Into Your Life
- Where to stay?
- Getting the Singapore dollars (SGD)
- Places to Visit
This Ebook illustrates why Singapore must be the number one choice if you are planning for a vacation. Also, it gives you the basic information that every tourist must know before the trip. The activities that are against the culture and legal rules of this island country are described very finely in this Ebook.
Title: Baby Sign Language Color Full Poster Signing Kit
It happens to every parent: Baby is crying.
You have given your baby a bottle, changed the diaper, played and cuddled and still the little tot won’t calm down!
- Is your little one crying all the time for no apparent reason?
- Would it not be great if your baby could TELL YOU what he or she wants?
- Do you have difficulties understanding what your baby wants?
If so, we have the perfect solution for you:
Baby Sign Language Posters
By teaching your little baby to sign, you immediately:
- Understand What Your Baby Wants
- Do Away With Tantrums!
- Reduce the Heartbreaking Crying!
All these benefits can be yours with the use of our Baby Sign Language 10-Poster Set.
Baby Sign Language "10-Poster Set"
It happens to every parent: Baby is crying. You have given your baby a bottle, changed the diaper, played and cuddled and still the little tot won’t calm down!
By using the Baby Sign Language *10-Poster Set*, you can:
- Lessen crying and screaming in public
- Immediately understand baby's wants and needs
- Demolish tantrums
- Avoid Terrible Two's
- Talk to your baby two years earlier
Can you really afford not to give your baby these benefits?
Our Baby Sign Language "10-Poster Set" can save you from a lot of early
Title: Famous Explorers Colouring Book
Author: Guy Colwell
Human beings possess a desire to wander and a deep curiosity, probably more than any other species on the planet. It drives us to see what is over the next hill, to learn about every corner of the world and explain to ourselves why it is the way it is.
Famous Explorers Colouring Book
- Homo Erectus
- Asians to North America
- African Expansion
- Cheng Chien
- Leif Erikson
- Erik the Red
- Marco Polo
- Zheng He
- Mohammed Ibn Batuta
- John Cabot
- Vasco De Gama
- Amerigo Vespucci
- Ferdinand Magellan
- Gaspar Corte Real
- Francisco de Coronado
- Henry Hudson
- Francis Drake
- Abel Tasman
- Alexander Mackenzie
- James Cook
- Matthew Flinders
- Jedediah Smith
- Lewis, Clark, Sacagawea
- Burton, Speke
- Matthew Henson
- Robert Peary
- Robert F. Scott
- Richard Byrd
- Roald Amundsen
- Norgay, Hilary
- Neil Armstrong
- Jacques Cousteau
Title: In The Trees Colouring Books
Author: Guy Colwell
Up in the trees you can find as great a variety of life as any other place on Earth. You’ll find insects, salamanders, lizards, snakes, cats and of course lots of monkeys and birds. Many creatures are looking for food or safety when they go up into the branches. Up there, they can eat the fruits, leaves and flowers. Some animals spend their entire lives in this generous garden. Others only climb into the leaves to sleep at night and escape the prowling predators. But the predators, like big cats and big snakes, are in the trees as well, looking for insects, reptiles, birds and mammals to eat.
In the Trees Colouring Book One
- Golden Snub Nose Monkey
- Emperor Tamerin
- Lesser Panda
- Peregrine Falcon
- Slow Loris
- Painted Bunting
- Moustashed Guenon
- Walking Stick
- Red Tail Guenon
- Lyre Bird
- Japanese Beetle
- Diana Guenon II
- Gray Squirrel
- Barbary Macaques
- Syke’s Guenon
- Sun Tail Guenon
- Flying Lemur
- Crested Ibis
- Mona Guenon
In the Trees Colouring Book Two
- Black and White
Title: Crawly Creepers Colouring Books
Author: Guy Colwell
They are mostly small, mainly close to the ground, and maybe make us feel a little shivery when we see them. They are the bugs, slugs, spiders, frogs, salamanders, lizards and tiny mammals that creep, crawl, scuttle, slide and slither. But despite the yuck factor, we are also fascinated by the huge variety of shapes and life strategies taken on by these small creeping creatures.
Crawly Creepers Colouring Book One
- Common Frog
- Komodo Dragon
- Tokay Gecko
- Japanese Beetle
- Mouse in the Leaves
- Panama Golden Frog
- Praying Mantis
- Green Anole
- Lady Bug
Crawly Creepers Colouring Book Two
- Gila Monster
- Stag Beetle
- Daddy Long Legs
- Honey Bee
- Horned Lizard
- Giant Tortoise
- Rhinoceros Beetle
- African Bull Frog
- Flying Lizard
- Fire Salamander
- Walking Stick
- Naked Mole Rat
- Banana Slug
- Pond Turtle
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (262)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc