Page 1 of 16
Reviewed by on 2008-10-14
My Rate 5
exactly what I was looking for
Reviewed by on 2007-05-11
My Rate 4
I bought the book online a couple of days ago and couldn't download. Now I've lost the email with the website download. Can you tell me how to download the book ? Thanks.
Reviewed by on 2004-11-19
My Rate 4
This is a must read for anyone who has a dog with Liver disease.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Hope For Healing Liver Disease in Your Dog!
Author: Cyndi Smasal
Dear Fellow Dog Lover,
Does the dog you love have liver disease?
When my dog Norman was diagnosed with Liver Disease around Christmas of 2001 I looked everywhere for information. I looked in book stores, Amazon.com, and I searched the Internet. I FOUND NOTHING!
No books, and only a few resources and articles about liver disease and natural diet. But that didn't stop me. I was determined to find a way to help Norman. I wasn't going to sit around a do nothing and just wait for him to die.
So I started doing research on liver disease, natural diets and supplements. Then I found a Vet to help me understand what caused Norman's liver disease and what supplements I should use to help treat the problem and support the system.
Well it's been over 22 months, and Norman is still here and he's doing great!
This is the ONLY ebook that addresses Canine Liver Disease - the 5th leading cause of Non-Accidental Death among dogs!
Here are just a few of the things you will discover:
- Why liver disease is usually well advanced before any symptoms are noticed.
- What symptoms to watch out for.
- The miracle diet that inspired this ebook.
- The food and supplements that protect, reverse and heal liver damage.
- Information you need to know about Liver Disease and Cirrhosis.
- How your dog communicates symptoms.
- How to treat liver related illnesses that might come
Visits: 4858, Video Included
Rating: (4.33 after 3 votes)
Title: Clickertraining: The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer
Author: Morten Egtvedt & Cecilie Koeste
How did Emma (and 45 000 other dog owners) learn so much about clicker training so fast...??
Warning: The following information may change the way you look at dog training forever. Continue reading at your own risk!
Here's a Small Sample of What You'll Learn in the eBook:
- Positive and Negative Reinforcement
Why is the dog doing that?? This chapter will be an eye-opener! Get rid of superstitious explanations, and learn how to analyze behavior like a true Supertrainer.
- What is Clicker Training - and What is Not?
Do you really know what clickertraining is? In our experience most people donÂ´t. ItÂ´s not about the clicker - itÂ´s so much more...
- The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer
We reveal the four secrets and give you lots of examples on how to use them to solve problems and improve your training.
- How to Condition the Clicker and How to Use Alternative Reward Markers.
The clicker is probably the best conditioned reinforcer available, but you should also have alternatives.
- How to Find Effective Reinforcers
Many people believe that clicker trainers only use food. That is
Visits: 594, Video Included
Title: DIY Dog Training
Author: Sharda Baker
"Finally....A Simple and Highly Effective Do It Yourself Dog Training Method to Quickly Help Your Dog With any Dog Behavior Problem - Guaranteed"!
Here's a preview what you can expect to find inside:
- How to potty train your dog to go "inside". Useful for those living in an apartment or in extremely cold climates!
- An explanation and description of the training equipment you should seriously consider purchasing.
- 7 fun and easy tricks to teach your dog.
- A dog suffering "Separation Anxiety" is an upsetting experience for many dog owners. Understand how it is caused and treated and most importantly how to "prevent it".
- Finally learn the full scoop on "potty training pads".
- Discover the 4 essential things to ensure you buy a dog that suits you and your family.
- How to make sure you are not throwing your money away if you visit a professional dog trainer.
- Discover important facts about a puppy's critical development periods, both physical and psychological.
- Learn the 3 foods you should never feed you dog. Discover what to do if you or someone else accidentally does. (You might be shocked by this)
- Find out the extremely important tips regarding safety for your young children and your dog. (Too many children are unnecessarily injured by dogs each year).
- Learn how you may have been unknowingly teaching
Visits: 482, Audio Included, Video Included
Title: The Complete Guide To Your Dog's Nutrition
Get Ready To Learn Some Shock Truths About The Dog Food You Feed Your Dog - Our Dog Food reviews Look at both Commercial & Homemade Dog Food To help You Choose The Safest & Healthiest Dog Food For Your Dog.
We'll Help You Decide For Yourself What you can do to ensure your Dog receives the healthiest Food & Nutrition possible.
Here's a sample of some of what you'll discover in 'The Complete Guide To Your Dog's Nutrition'
- Surefire tips to manage diet related problems such as gas, diarrhea, bad breath and anal gland disease.
- Ways to manage the dog that doesn't seem to eat enough
- A simple technique for managing BAD BREATH
- The critical 'dangerous' ingredients in dog food to watch out for
- Powerful tips to choosing a diet to help prevent BLADDER and KIDNEY STONES
- 12 of the best dog foods on the market revealed to help your dog live a healthier happier life
- How to properly switch from tinned to dry food and vice versa and prevent gastric problems
- What you should learn about the recent frightening dog food recalls
- 5 steps to properly manage the FINICKY EATER
- Hot to avoid then 3 most common 'dog food ' health problems
- Just how much protein, carbohydrate, fat and calories
Visits: 387, Audio Included, Video Included
Title: Dog Training Secrets
"How To Have Your Dog Or Puppy Obey Your Every Command With The Easiest, Step-By-Step Dog Training System Available - Start Seeing Results The Very First Day!"
Here are just a few of the many secrets you uncover:
- What toys you should give your dog - this is more important than you think, because some toys can actually be detrimental to proper training.
- What to put in your dog's crate or den. (Most people think that food and water, let alone nothing, is the way to go... Not entirely true, and I explain why.)
- What to expect as your puppy passes through 5 different stages of development - and what to do and how to handle each one of them properly!
- The real reason your dog doesn't mind you, and how to turn the tables on him. (Trust me, you'll kick yourself when you find out!)
- The best age to start training your dog...
- The 7 basic canine personality types, and how knowing which type fits your dog can make all the difference in how you train him.
- The 6 basic dog commands all pet owners want and need to know, such as... how to have your dog come to you, sit, lie down, stay, heel, and of course, fetch!
- The 3 most important elements of dog training... And how each one of these elements require your attention as you train your dog the right way.
- Read your dog's body language, and know what it's telling you! (This section can actually give you a whole new way to communicate with
Visits: 11733, Video Included
Title: The Jack Russell Lovers Ultimate Guide To Training
Author: Tom McSharry
Can This Jack Russell Book Really Transform Your Relationship With Your Pet?
Are you in need of a Jack Russell ebook that can tell you, finally, how to:
- Stop your Jack Russell's annoying habit of jumping up on you the minute you walk in the door after a hard day at work
- Teach dog tricks that you can show off to your friends, not to mention making your dog happier
- Get your Jack Russell's barking under control, saving your eardrums and avoiding problems with your neighbours
- Stop your dog from escaping from your yard, avoiding all the fear and distress that comes with losing your pet
- Become your dog's "pack leader" so that you finally feel you have control over your household
- Stop your Jack Russell from chewing on shoes and furniture, saving you the time, money and frustration of replacing your valuable possessions
- Understand the specific needs of Jack Russell Terriers, and how to use your dog's personality to get better training results in less time
- Keep your dog happy and healthy with the right mix of training, games and exercise
- Stop your Jack Russell from soiling your carpet, saving you the time and mess of cleaning up?
Imagine If You Could Finally Rest Easy Knowing That No Matter Where You Go, Your Jack Russell Is Behaving
Visits: 328, Video Included
Title: Golden Retriever
Author: Gina Read
The Answers, Tricks And Training Techniques That Will Keep Your Golden Retriever Happy And Healthy!
Golden Retrievers are quick to learn and eager to please, patient, fun-loving, full of energy and easily trained. As your Golden Retriever's human companion you will undoubtledly be the center of its universe, and the chances are it will become the center of yours too.
- Training and Obedience Tips
- Tips To Keep Your Golden Happy and Healthy
- Step-by-step Leash and Social Training Techniques
- How to recognize a healthy, typical puppy - Puppy Checklist
- How To Teach Fun Tricks Like 'Roll Over' and 'Retrieve'
- House Training
- Health and Hereditary Diseases
- Grooming Guidelines - From Ears to Nails and Teeth
- Golden Retriever Diet and Nutrition Guidelines
- Advice on finding your 'perfect pot of gold' - how to select a qualified breeder
- A Complete Overview of Your Dog's Development and Growth Stages
- The history of the breed
This ebook will give you the information you need to be able to distinguish between good breeders and bad breeders and answer the questions you may have such as
- How to choose the right golden puppy for you.
- crate training, obedience training, feeding
- When to take your puppy home (doing this at the wrong time can have detrimental effects on future
Rating: (5 after 1 votes)
Reviewed by on 2010-06-05
My Rate 5
I wrote this book myself! I like you shopped all the bullmastiff books out there and nothing had it all. So I wrote it myself. Here is is. This will be your best buy all year. Enjoy!
Leave a review and rating!
Title: The Complete Book To Breeding Bullmastiffs
Author: Randi Shannon
For People Who Want To Be A Successful Bullmastiff Breeder -- Here's your Chance to be a Successful Bullmastiff Breeder now!
But Can't Get Started.
Are you serious about becoming a Successful Dog Breeder?
Then here's an AMAZING opportunity to become one!
Here's your Chance to be a Successful Bullmastiff Breeder now!
With This eBook You Will Learn ...
- Heat Cycle and Mating
- Line Breeding and Out crossing
- Preparing Your Whelping Kit
- Lactate What?
- Breeding Time line
- The Best Most Nutritious Foods
- Pregnancy Time line
- Inside Secrets to Randi's Top Picks!
- Puppy Timeline/Taking Care of your new Puppies
- Paper Works
- How to Jump Start!
- Common Problems of Canine Reproductive System
- The hidden costs of breeding
- Quick Guidelines and Common Questions and Answers on Breeding
- Finding the perfect mate
And that's just a small "taste" on what's in store for you...
Order now and you will also learn the jealously guarded secrets of breeding.
Where you will learn:
- Choosing the perfect mate
- Where to get Champion Dogs for half the price
- How to start from scratch , become a rich and Successful Bullmastiff Breeder from zero capital
- That size does matter
- Where to advertise your puppies
Rating: (5 after 1 votes)
Title: Potty Professor - House Training Guide
Author: Jason Montag
Inside every dog there exists a perfect companion just waiting to please you and make you happy. All you need is the key to Unlock the wonderful traits that are hidden inside them.
I should know, because I learned from scratch myself! I was once a dog novice. In fact I actually gave my first dog up for adoption thinking she was hopeless. Then a few months later I discovered just how easy house training was and to this day I have my wonderful dog Charlie. Fantastic dogs are not born, they are created. Unfortunately mine did not come without a price. I was so heartbroken when I gave up my first dog Mickey that I was so determined to make a Charlie great that I hired a "professional" trainer. Though it cost nearly an arm and a leg, I benefited tremendously from the experience.
Now I make it a point to be the one place a person can come for salvation from their house training dilemmas without breaking their wallet. I know from experience that it's possible to make a not so great dog into a wonderful member of the family, and I want to help you to have that in your life too.
Rating: (4 after 1 votes)
Title: Housetraining Your Dog A Definitive Guide
Author: Ruff Sitwell
Housebreaking Your Dog - A Definitive Guide
To All Potty Training And Housetraining Problems Of Dogs
Finally, A Step-By-Step, Proven Guide To HouseTraining Your Puppy...
How To Quickly And Easily Put An End To All The Dreaded HouseBreaking Nightmares For You And Your Dog
This exceptional ebook offers:
- A treasure-trove full of step-by-step instructions and detailed guidelines on Dog housetraining
- Advice on what positive reinforcements work the best for your Dog
- Insight into what you should and should not be doing after you bring your new Dog home - Endless facts on indoor and outdoor housetraining
- Details of housetraining issues faced by almost all breeds of dogs - individual information on as many as 59 dog breeds.
- The numerous dos and don'ts you MUST keep in mind while your are housetraining your Dog - Highlighted details on the various pros and cons of crate training, paper training, outdoor training, litter box training and diaper training
Housetraining is a necessity. Every pet Dog should be housetrained. But in order to make it a hassle-free exercise for you and your dog, you need to get hold of the right strategies and methods. "Housetraining Your Dog - A Definite Guide" will do just that!
A Sneak Peak At The... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (4 after 1 votes)
Child Custody (33)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (6)
Fish and Fishing (69)
For Authors (88)
Green Products (44)
Home Business (225)
How To (278)
Illustrated Picture Books (16)
Law and Legal (92)
Real Estate (78)
SEO and Promotion (98)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (48)
Self Help (491)
Weight Loss (239)
Young Adult (38)
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Ctrl