Reviewed by Cyndi on 2008-10-14
My Rate 5
exactly what I was looking for
Reviewed by suzette hodnett on 2007-05-11
My Rate 4
I bought the book online a couple of days ago and couldn't download. Now I've lost the email with the website download. Can you tell me how to download the book ? Thanks.
Reviewed by Alex Soave on 2004-11-19
My Rate 4
This is a must read for anyone who has a dog with Liver disease.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: Hope For Healing Liver Disease in Your Dog!
Author: Cyndi Smasal
Dear Fellow Dog Lover,
Does the dog you love have liver disease?
When my dog Norman was diagnosed with Liver Disease around Christmas of 2001 I looked everywhere for information. I looked in book stores, Amazon.com, and I searched the Internet. I FOUND NOTHING!
No books, and only a few resources and articles about liver disease and natural diet. But that didn't stop me. I was determined to find a way to help Norman. I wasn't going to sit around a do nothing and just wait for him to die.
So I started doing research on liver disease, natural diets and supplements. Then I found a Vet to help me understand what caused Norman's liver disease and what supplements I should use to help treat the problem and support the system.
Well it's been over 22 months, and Norman is still here and he's doing great!
This is the ONLY ebook that addresses Canine Liver Disease - the 5th leading cause of Non-Accidental Death among dogs!
Here are just a few of the things you will discover:
- Why liver disease is usually well advanced before any symptoms are noticed.
- What symptoms to watch out for.
- The miracle diet that inspired this ebook.
- The food and supplements that protect, reverse and heal liver damage.
- Information you need to know about Liver Disease and Cirrhosis.
- How your dog communicates symptoms.
- How to treat liver related illnesses that might come
Visits: 4861, Video Included
Rating: (4.33 after 3 votes)
Title: Dog Training Secrets
"How To Have Your Dog Or Puppy Obey Your Every Command With The Easiest, Step-By-Step Dog Training System Available - Start Seeing Results The Very First Day!"
Here are just a few of the many secrets you uncover:
- What toys you should give your dog - this is more important than you think, because some toys can actually be detrimental to proper training.
- What to put in your dog's crate or den. (Most people think that food and water, let alone nothing, is the way to go... Not entirely true, and I explain why.)
- What to expect as your puppy passes through 5 different stages of development - and what to do and how to handle each one of them properly!
- The real reason your dog doesn't mind you, and how to turn the tables on him. (Trust me, you'll kick yourself when you find out!)
- The best age to start training your dog...
- The 7 basic canine personality types, and how knowing which type fits your dog can make all the difference in how you train him.
- The 6 basic dog commands all pet owners want and need to know, such as... how to have your dog come to you, sit, lie down, stay, heel, and of course, fetch!
- The 3 most important elements of dog training... And how each one of these elements require your attention as you train your dog the right way.
- Read your dog's body language, and know what it's telling you! (This section can actually give you a whole new way to communicate with
Visits: 11736, Video Included
Title: Clickertraining: The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer
Author: Morten Egtvedt & Cecilie Koeste
How did Emma (and 45 000 other dog owners) learn so much about clicker training so fast...??
Warning: The following information may change the way you look at dog training forever. Continue reading at your own risk!
Here's a Small Sample of What You'll Learn in the eBook:
- Positive and Negative Reinforcement
Why is the dog doing that?? This chapter will be an eye-opener! Get rid of superstitious explanations, and learn how to analyze behavior like a true Supertrainer.
- What is Clicker Training - and What is Not?
Do you really know what clickertraining is? In our experience most people donÂ´t. ItÂ´s not about the clicker - itÂ´s so much more...
- The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer
We reveal the four secrets and give you lots of examples on how to use them to solve problems and improve your training.
- How to Condition the Clicker and How to Use Alternative Reward Markers.
The clicker is probably the best conditioned reinforcer available, but you should also have alternatives.
- How to Find Effective Reinforcers
Many people believe that clicker trainers only use
Visits: 596, Video Included
Title: DIY Dog Training
Author: Sharda Baker
"Finally....A Simple and Highly Effective Do It Yourself Dog Training Method to Quickly Help Your Dog With any Dog Behavior Problem - Guaranteed"!
Here's a preview what you can expect to find inside:
- How to potty train your dog to go "inside". Useful for those living in an apartment or in extremely cold climates!
- An explanation and description of the training equipment you should seriously consider purchasing.
- 7 fun and easy tricks to teach your dog.
- A dog suffering "Separation Anxiety" is an upsetting experience for many dog owners. Understand how it is caused and treated and most importantly how to "prevent it".
- Finally learn the full scoop on "potty training pads".
- Discover the 4 essential things to ensure you buy a dog that suits you and your family.
- How to make sure you are not throwing your money away if you visit a professional dog trainer.
- Discover important facts about a puppy's critical development periods, both physical and psychological.
- Learn the 3 foods you should never feed you dog. Discover what to do if you or someone else accidentally does. (You might be shocked by this)
- Find out the extremely important tips regarding safety for your young children and your dog. (Too many children are unnecessarily injured by dogs each year).
- Learn how you may have been unknowingly teaching
Visits: 483, Audio Included, Video Included
Title: The Complete Guide To Your Dog's Nutrition
Get Ready To Learn Some Shock Truths About The Dog Food You Feed Your Dog - Our Dog Food reviews Look at both Commercial & Homemade Dog Food To help You Choose The Safest & Healthiest Dog Food For Your Dog.
We'll Help You Decide For Yourself What you can do to ensure your Dog receives the healthiest Food & Nutrition possible.
Here's a sample of some of what you'll discover in 'The Complete Guide To Your Dog's Nutrition'
- Surefire tips to manage diet related problems such as gas, diarrhea, bad breath and anal gland disease.
- Ways to manage the dog that doesn't seem to eat enough
- A simple technique for managing BAD BREATH
- The critical 'dangerous' ingredients in dog food to watch out for
- Powerful tips to choosing a diet to help prevent BLADDER and KIDNEY STONES
- 12 of the best dog foods on the market revealed to help your dog live a healthier happier life
- How to properly switch from tinned to dry food and vice versa and prevent gastric problems
- What you should learn about the recent frightening dog food recalls
- 5 steps to properly manage the FINICKY EATER
- Hot to avoid then 3 most common 'dog food ' health problems
- Just how much protein,
Visits: 389, Audio Included, Video Included
Title: The Jack Russell Lovers Ultimate Guide To Training
Author: Tom McSharry
Can This Jack Russell Book Really Transform Your Relationship With Your Pet?
Are you in need of a Jack Russell ebook that can tell you, finally, how to:
- Stop your Jack Russell's annoying habit of jumping up on you the minute you walk in the door after a hard day at work
- Teach dog tricks that you can show off to your friends, not to mention making your dog happier
- Get your Jack Russell's barking under control, saving your eardrums and avoiding problems with your neighbours
- Stop your dog from escaping from your yard, avoiding all the fear and distress that comes with losing your pet
- Become your dog's "pack leader" so that you finally feel you have control over your household
- Stop your Jack Russell from chewing on shoes and furniture, saving you the time, money and frustration of replacing your valuable possessions
- Understand the specific needs of Jack Russell Terriers, and how to use your dog's personality to get better training results in less time
- Keep your dog happy and healthy with the right mix of training, games and exercise
- Stop your Jack Russell from soiling your carpet, saving you the time and mess of cleaning up?
Imagine If You Could Finally Rest Easy Knowing That No Matter Where You Go, Your Jack Russell Is Behaving... Click here to read the full description!
Visits: 331, Video Included
Title: Potty Train Your Puppy With A Litter Box
Author: Clint Cora
Enjoy a full happy life with your dog WITHOUT the need to rush home to take your pet outside ... NO MORE dog walks in bad weather with potty training dogs indoors!
Now, I show you the exact same method for potty training your new puppy that I used for my own dogs. Here's what this method teaches you.
- All the items and supplies that you need, preferably in place before you bring puppy home. Also introduce a few different product options that you can choose from.
- The step by step potty training dogs progression from day one all the way to when your puppy starts using the dog litter box on its own. How to take your pet from the newspapers already introduced at the pet store or breeders and progress towards the dog litter box.
- How to set up the puppy room and where to locate it within your home as well as the different changes that takes place in this room as you and your dog progresses.
- How to integrate crates with potty training puppies for best results as well as what to do overnight.
- How to set up a feasible training schedule. Yes, you and your dog will be on an initial potty training schedule for the quickest progression but once fully trained, you can then do away with any fixed schedules. I even show you the initial potty training dogs schedule I used with my own puppies so you can use this as a template that you can modify as needed. This takes all the guesswork away for you!
- The best way to
Ebook Type: PDF, Video Included
Title: The Dog Training System
Author: Kristin Wild
The Dog Training System is For You if Any of This Sounds Familiar…
- Biting and Nipping…
- Aggression towards people or other dogs…
- Excessive Barking…
- Ignoring Simple Commands like “sit” or “stay”…
- Jumping Up…
- Peeing and Pooping in the House…
- Suffering from Separation Anxiety…
- Bolting out the Front Door…
- Tugging on the Leash…
- Won’t Come When Called…
- Begging for Food…
- Fear of Objects, People or Animals…
- You have a puppy that is trying to figure out the world…
- Mounts other dogs or people…
Here’s Just A Small Sample Of What You’ll Discover in the Dog Training System…
- A Huge blunder pet owners make training their dog. Your good intentions can make your dog confused and resentful…(The Dominance Theory video)
- How to Stop your Dog attacking other Dogs. This Simple 11-Step method helps you control your pooch no matter how aggressive he or she is towards other dogs…(Interacting With Other Dogs video)
- 4 Easy Tips to Stop Your Dog Play-Biting fast. Although mouthing is cute when your dog is a puppy, it becomes more serious as he grows older —
Visits: 2, Video Included
Title: TreT Style Dog Training
"You will get to know ALL secrets of the training of TreT. You will be able to learn a unique method, which will help you to train your dog everything you can see on the video!"
Most people used to see only cats on the trees, roofes and fences, but not dogs JAs a matter of a rule, any dog will stop immediately when it reaches even a low fence or barrier.
TreT is a brilliant reassurance – as it seems like he is ready to jump on you out of the picture and appear just next to you. :)
What my course will give you and your dog?
- Your dog will jump much higher and much further comparing to oher dogs; your dog will become physically stronger, firmer, faster, speedy, hardy and braver!
- Your dog will learn how to do unbelievable tricks which are inapproachable for most of dogs on this planet. Your dog will be able to do things which cannot be repeated even by dogs which done special famous and modern types and methods of dog's training!
- Your dog will be able to overpass different kinds of barriers, jump over high fences, climb the trees, bluff rocks and other surfaces (as a real rock climber), climb the staircases, walk on very narrow surfaces etc!
- Your dog will learn how to think all over by himself in a correct direction and he he will be able to choose the most optimal way of overpassing the barrier in the present condition!
- Your dog will forget his innate fear of the height for
Visits: 1, Video Included
Title: Double-Life Dog Diet
Blame the real villain: Commercial dog food manufacturers…
You’ve been bombarded for almost as long as you’ve been alive with false, misleading claims from these crooks…
And they’re happy for your dog to suffer if they make a buck!
These companies spend a fortune on advertising to fool and exploit us… It tricks virtually everyone – including me, for years…
The TRUTH is that you should never feed your dog the poison that is commercial dog food…
Falling for their cunning, manipulative promotions will lead your dog to an early grave…
Pasternak said “An analysis of several pet foods labelled ‘chemical free’ or ‘all-natural ingredients’ found synthetic antioxidants in all samples…”
Antioxidants which lead to:
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Skin cancer
- Spleen cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Major organ failure
- Liver dysfunction
- Immune system collapse
- Birth Defects
- Severe allergic reactions
- Hair Loss and
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Behavior problems
Yet, that’s not all. Most commercial dog food contains meat meal. What I’m about to reveal is deeply... Click here to read the full description!
Visits: 0, Video Included
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (112)
Cover design (5)
Fish and Fishing (57)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (41)
Home Business (211)
How To (268)
Illustrated Picture Books (25)
Law and Legal (30)
Real Estate (76)
SEO and Promotion (83)
Science Fiction (37)
Self Defense (58)
Self Help (511)
Weight Loss (244)
Young Adult (37)
29 Dogs ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $204.20)
just for $24.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc