Title: CLARK and SACAJAWEA - the Untold Love Story
Author: Melissa Dawn
Her name was SACAJAWEA - at least that's what she became known by after the white men looking for the great waters to the West renamed her. Her life is an enigma. In the journals of history, her life with Lewis and Clark gives us just a glimpse of one of the greatest women explorers of all time, yet very little is known about her life...UNTIL NOW..
Born as Chenoa and told in her own voice, this compelling romance novel about the Native American princess that came to be known as Sacajawea reveals the trials, passions, and romantic untold adventures of this famous early American woman explorer. A sweeping tale of one of America's most courageous women, written by another real life Native American princess, this riveting, sensual book revolves around her romantic interest in William Clark and quickly engulfs its reader.
Rating: (5 after 2 votes)
The Three Musketeers
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: The Three Musketeers
Author: Alexandre Dumas
1 THE THREE PRESENTS OF D'ARTAGNAN THE ELDER
On the first Monday of the month of April, 1625, the market town of Meung, in which the author of ROMANCE OF THE ROSE was born, appeared to be in as perfect a state of revolution as if the Huguenots had just made a second La Rochelle of it. Many citizens, seeing the women flying toward the High Street, leaving their children crying at the open doors, hastened to don the cuirass, and supporting their somewhat uncertain courage with a musket or a partisan, directed their steps toward the hostelry of the Jolly Miller, before which was gathered, increasing every minute, a compact group, vociferous and full of curiosity.
In those times panics were common, and few days passed without some city or other registering in its archives an event of this kind. There were nobles, who made war against each other; there was the king, who made war against the cardinal; there was Spain, which made war against the king. Then, in addition to these concealed or public, secret or open wars, there were robbers, mendicants, Huguenots, wolves, and scoundrels, who made war upon everybody. The citizens always took up arms readily against thieves, wolves or scoundrels, often against nobles or Huguenots, sometimes against the king, but never against cardinal or Spain. It resulted, then, from this habit that on the said first Monday of April, 1625, the citizens, on hearing the clamor, and seeing neither the red-and-yellow standard nor the livery
Title: Life Purpose
Author: Stacey Mayo
In this step-by-step workshop in a book, you'll discover:
- Your true passions
- Your ideal values
- You will receive strategies, step-by-step directions, and worksheets to help you:
- Write a personal mission statement and a purpose statement and knowing the imperative difference
- What steps to take to have more of what you want in life
- What is important to you in all the areas of your life
- Visualize where you ideally want to be in each of these areas and how to get there! (not vague assessments that hold no hope for a path to follow)
- Uncover your passions
- The difference between achievement and fulfillment
- The difference between a personal mission statement and a purpose statement
- That we inherit values from others that don't truly fit what's important to us
- That balancing your life is a lifelong process - and how to get back on track when you fall off
- Start fulfilling your purpose in life and your dreams
- Learn what values you inherited from others and how they might be running your life without your awareness
- Learn more about your gifts and talents
- Improve your emotional fitness (cope, assess, overcome, succeed)
- How, subconsciously, your past has been running your life
- How to uncover your own purpose and mission in life
- How to make choices easily, that feel right for you
- How to
Title: I Learned About Boating From This
Author: R.E.(Bob) Robb
Thirty Years of Boating Experiences...
"I Learned About Boating From This..."
"Every good instructor knows that experience is a great, though very demanding, teacher. Luckily, with language and printing, we can learn indirectly from the experience of others, and avoid the more dangerous lessons.
For over 30 years, in Burgee Magazine's "I Learned About Boating From This ..." feature, readers have shared personal encounters with boats and the sea, some dangerous, some just awkward or embarrasing, and some downright amusing. This collection taken from those Burgee columns is fun reading, filled with information that can save boats, equipment, time, money even lives. Coming directly from those who were there, it beats the heck our of learning all of these things the hard way! "
Title: Trophy Deer Hunting Secrets
Who Else Wants To Bag A Trophy Buck On Your Next Hunting Trip- Guaranteed?
Have a complete plan for pre-season scouting and preparation, a peak season strategy and a complete post season plan to get you ready for future hunts
Here's what you'll discover in Trophy Deer Hunting Secrets eBook:
- When to change you hunting location
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for using trail cameras effectively
- 3 little known, yet simple ways to use arial photos and topographical maps to prepare for your next hunt...
- How often to practice with your bow or rifle
- A pennies on the dollar approach to hunting deer with your bow
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to call a shooter buck into range
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to save your life if you get lost in the woods
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for finding the correct equipment
- How to exploit deer migration patterns with these 3 simple techniques...
- Secrets of expert professional hunters that few people ever know about...
- The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to head into the woods at the right time of the day for the time of the season your hunting...
- 3 proven steps to properly planning a stress free hunt
- WARNING: 3... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Save Your Photos... ...and Your Sanity
Author: Christine Sutton and Tracey DuBois
"How to organize and protect your entire photo collection in as little as 10 days...
. . . .without losing your mind."
With Save Your Photos and Your Sanity™ you'll be able to:
Learn why your procrastination--and even your attempts at organizing--may be destroying your precious photographs!
It goes without saying that your inaction may be destroying your precious photographs, but would you believe that your attempts at organizing might actually be accelerating the deterioration of your photographs?
Here are some typical organizing steps that may actually do more harm that good:
- Using self-stick notes on top of photographs to keep track of memories.
- Storing photographs in their original photo-developing envelopes. Talk about unfairness! Who would ever imagine that your photos would not be safe in the very envelopes they come in? I know this is hard to believe, so if you'd like to see this for yourself, click here for an example of the damage caused simply by storing photos in a standard film developing envelope.
- Using plastic baggies, or standard index cards to separate photographs.
- Using a ball-point pen to write dates and information on the back of your... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Bowhunting Sout Africa
If you are a bowhunter dreaming about hunting on the "Dark Continent", dreaming about hunting fascinating species in wild, faraway lands, then keep on reading... this is for you!
- Wonder how to ensure a successful and enjoyable African Safari?
- Have an interest in Africa, its wildlife and the conservation thereof?
- Wish to find out more about bow hunting in Africa and how to hunt the various species?
- Have a craving to hunt the kudu, the gemsbok, the eland, the warthog, the waterbuck,
- Day dream about Africa, its wild places and incredible diversity of game species?
- Plan an African safari in the near future?
- the zebra, the wildebeest, the sable, or any of the other African species?
Here is all the information you need before you embark on your next unforgettable adventure ...
This ebook covers the following aspects:
- Bow hunting plains game species such as Black wildebeest, Blue wildebeest, Bush duiker, Cape eland, Blesbok, Gemsbok, Impala, Kudu, Nyala, Red hartebeest, Springbok, Steenbok, Sable, Tsessebe, Warthog, Waterbuck and Zebra.
- The Appeal of Bowhunting South Africa
- Advice for First Time Bow Hunters to South Africa
- South Africa's Bowhunting
Light Weight Camping Equipment and How to Make It
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: Light Weight Camping Equipment and How to Make It
LIGHT WEIGHT CAMPING EQUIPMENT and how to make it
Watching a large and enthusiastic man and his family unload their gear from the car on a recent camping trip, we became more and more fascinated trying to guess what their plans might be. They seemed to be a family on vacation at a fairly remote lake in the Rockies, but the longer we watched the less sure we were. We weren't at all sure they weren't on a practice run for a projected African safari. The man and his wife, both strong looking, pulled and tugged until they finally had a tent spread on the ground. Three strapping children staggered under the weight of rolls that could be sleeping bags, somewhat disguised. The heap on the ground grew with cartons of canned foods, assorted hardware, clothing, ropes, packs-we finally lost track. Long after dark we could still hear these intrepid campers trying to get their tent secured and their gear stowed away.
We left camp the next morning with four days' supplies on our backs and astonishment on the faces of our neighbors. They were as securely attached to their camp as if they had been nailed into position.
Repetitions of this scene have convinced us that there are many people who would like to know how to go light. Some people, of course, want to set up a home away from home and relax without ever stirring, but many others, like our neighbors, just don't have any idea how to go light.
The following discussions and projects will
Ebook Type: PDF
Small Game Hunting
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: Small Game Hunting
This ebook deals with small game hunting, a sport which makes a direct contribution to big game hunting skills. The relationship between big and small game hunting is seldom stressed, and when it is stressed, it is seldom that tech-niques are examined in detail to show how small game hunting improves big game hunting skills. One cannot be a mediocre squirrel hunter, and at the same time a skillful deer hunter. The two techniques go together.
Of course, small game hunting is an end within itself. There is no more satisfying hunting than taking squirrel in the autumn hardwoods, cottontail rabbit when the first frost touches the upland pastures with its magic, ruffed grouse in heavy cover and raccoon along the river bottoms and swamps. Truly, one could spend a lifetime in the small game coverts, finding the game always worthy of the best hunting skills. They are our best teachers of woodcraft, rifles and shotgun field techniques.
Rifles, handguns and shotguns considered in this ebook are those which I have found well qualified for small game hunting by personal use. I have followed common hunter word usage in calling all auto-loading firearms "automatics."
I am going small game hunting-you come, too!
FRANCIS E. SELL Riverton, Oregon,
PLINKING WITH A PURPOSE
When Art Richardson dropped us at the starting point of our hunt near
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Discover Historic Metal Detecting Sites!
Author: Otto von Helsing
Learn powerful, deep research methods. Do it and use it!
This Book Will Help You Become a Top Notch Researcher!
In this comprehensive book, we’ll guide you to wonderful resources and show you useful skills to aid you in your quest. Research isn’t easy, often confusing. You will have to work to get excellent results, but if you’ve found this site, you clearly are working to improve your skills.
Metal detecting is all about research. Jars of gold coins are hard to find. Even harder if you don’t do proper research.
Within these pages you will find wisdom and knowledge of how to do proper research for treasure hunting and metal detecting. Written by a seasoned professional who is retiring from the field and wants to show others how to be great at researching treasure leads and coinhunting sites.
Chapters of interest:
- Purging Treasure Leads
- Obtaining Treasure Leads
- A Primer on Internet Searching including Deep Web Tactics
- Authority Rank or “Should I trust that guy?”
- Research Tools to use and employ
- Map Resources for historical and current images
- State Library Assets
- Research Workflow
- Treasure Sense and Common Sense
- How to Do Proper Reconnaissance
- Hunt Locally, Research Locally
- Example Workflows of Research
- Record Keeping and Field
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
3 Action ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $10.90)
just for $3.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc