Title: Youth Football
Don't be embarrassed every Saturday!
Football is the most difficult youth sport to coach
First time coach? There is more to coaching than just the X's and O's.....
Youth football coaches need to know how to:
- Keep players motivated by having fun and challenging practices
- Organize and run practices daily
- Run a defense that works at the youth level
- Properly teach all the necessary skills and techniques
- Handle reserve playing time (minimum play rules)
- Deal with parents and players
- Select the right coaching staff
- Install and run an offense that works at the youth level
- Understand all the league rules
- Evaluate and assign the right players for every position
Youth Football: A Coach's Guide for Success
The complete guide on how to organize and successfully run a youth football team
Included in the 47 page color book:
- Playing reserves so they will not hurt the team
- Common mistakes most youth coaches make and how to avoid them
- Simple pass blocking scheme designed to stop blitzes and stunts
- Fully diagrammed plays
- An easy to teach defense that is effective at the youth level
- Suitable for all youth programs
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $14.95 or less).
Title: Basketball Primer
"Basketball Primer Will Take You By The Hand Through The Steps To Learning All You Need To Know About Basketball!"
Dear Sports Enthusiast,
Are you a basketball fan who wants to learn more about the game? Do you want to coach a basketball team or perhaps get your child into this sport? Or perhaps you just want to learn about this sport so that you can play yourself? If so, then you need a tutorial on basic basketball principals from youth leagues to the NBA.
Basketball has been around for well over 100 years. Although it is a game that is associated with the United States, it was not invented by an American. A Canadian fitness professor invented the game as a way for young men to keep fit in the cool weather. Although it is played outside on basketball courts, the sport is an indoor sport.
If you've been following basketball leagues today, you will see that there are many leagues all over the world. Indeed, basketball has become a global sport. The rules and regulations are pretty much the same for this sport in Argentina as they are in the professional teams of the NBA in the United States. And the rules of basketball, although slightly modified from the late 19th century, have not changed all that much.
What if you could find out all there is to know about basketball inside one easy to read eBook? Do you think this would work for you?
Sound too good to be true?
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Vertical Jump Higher Faster Sports
Author: Kelly Baggett
"I improved my vertical jump from 23 to 42 inches and I'm gonna teach you how you can realistically improve yours too"
The Vertical Jump Development Bible
Defying the effects of gravity - One athlete at a time
The Most Comprehensive Vertical Jump Resource Ever Created
We will cover:
- Why training smarter and less frequently is almost always more effective then training hard and frequently all the time.
- Why specializing on a vertical jump program (or any other specialized program) during your competitive sporting season is often the worst thing you can do to guarantee yourself ZERO results.
- Why some people are "naturally" wired to jump higher and how you can make your body function more like theirs.
- Why most of the exercises that we know in the United States as "plyometric" exercises really aren't plyometric. How you can employ and benefit from REAL plyometrics.
- Why focusing on the wrong type of jump training, even with the utmost dedication, will actually make you slower and less explosive
- What muscle groups are the most important contributors to vertical jump performance and which
Title: Hockey Speed & Power
Author: KEVIN MIEHM
The Hockey Specific Training Manual guarantees improvements in first stride power, speed, acceleration, core strength, shot velocity, injury prevention, increase anaerobic and aerobic endurance!
The ebook is available for download immediately upon payment in PDF format and comes in three versions:
- Ages 8-11 years (49 pages)
- Ages 12-14 years (48 pages)
- Ages 15 and above (45 pages)
What Makes Up Hockey Speed and Power?
- Upper Body Strength and Power: Traditional upper body training is great if all you want to do is increase the size of your beach muscles. If you want to be a better hockey player though, you need to do things a little differently...
- Static Stretching: As mentioned before, static stretching done wrong is detrimental to your gains, and it is almost always done wrong by people who don't understand it. You'll learn the way to do them right for hockey specific training...
- In Season Maintenance: This is the section that shows you how to work all of the exercises and workouts into your in-season schedule. You can't ignore training during the season, but you need to fit it in between your games and practices properly in order to get the best results in your performance...
- Energy System Training: The focus on this section is to show you how to train in order to maintain your top speed longer. The majority of books you'll read are simply dead wrong on how to do
Ebook Type: PDF
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $14.95 or less).
Title: Baseball 101
Dear Fellow Baseball Fan,
Are you a baseball fan who wants to discover more about the game? Do you want to coach a little league team or perhaps get your child into this sport? Or perhaps you just want to discover about this sport so that you can play yourself?
If so, then you need a tutorial on basic baseball principals from little league to the major leagues.
Baseball is the pastime of America, but it is not a sport that is confined to just the United States. It has been played since the 19th century. Baseball has been played professionally for over 100 years. The first World Series of baseball was played in 1904 and has been played ever since, with one exception.
Perhaps you would like to discover more about this game that has captivated not only Americans, but other cultures as well. Baseball is more than just a game, but a culture. Most Americans are well aware of the game and have at least played it once in their lives.
There are many different baseball leagues all over the world. It is played not only in the United States, but in Japan and in South America as well. In the United States, it is the national pastime.
If you have wanted to discover more about this fascinating game and perhaps even coach a little league team, you need to discover more about the game. Not just the rules of baseball, which are rather easy to follow, but the actual culture of the game as well as the history behind the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Netball Star
Author: Luke Hayes
"Discover How You Can Transform Young Netball Players Into Netball Stars!!!"
Everything That You Need Is Here... With this Step by Step (Super Easy to Follow) 'How To' system.
Introducing "My Netball Star" System! Created Exclusively for Parents And Coaches of 6-10 Year Old Girls
Here it is: I wrote this ebook so parents just like me would have a simple system and resource, to make a massive improvement in their daughter's netball abilities. So they too could see their child enjoy netball and blossom as a skilled player.
Here's a small sample of what you'll discover Inside...
- It's an easy, step-by-step, day-by-day program that is guaranteed to help your daughter master the basics of netball and make amazing progress in 10 weeks or less. Plus 10 Free Netball Star Bonuses with every purchase.
- Footwork and running methods, strategies and activities to develop her speed and coordination.
- Solid fundamental training; like ball handling, passing and catching, hand eye coordination and goal shooting skills.
- How to dramatically increase your daughter's netball skill.
- What you can do
Title: RiverPlate Club Training sessions
Author: Raed daher
RiverPlate club is the famous club in argantina , It have made many players who participated with the argantinian natiol team all the time ,
Also many many players played in big pro clubs in europe like barcelona , madrid , and ac milan
this desktop application contain some training sessions for river plate coaches .
I thought its a good idea to make some thing deferent to .
all videos with same type or same purpose or same coach ,clube can be joined in one icon
and every video can reached by a small click without need to search in the whole computer
In this application you will find alot of training session videos :
* close control dribbling warm up
* dribbling with close control
* 1 v 1 dribbling to score
* 2 v 2 ; 3 v 3 to goal part 1
* 1 v 1 ,2 v 2 , 3 v 3 part 2
* ball control with defferent parts of the body
* passing warm up
* shooting stop & agility practice
* shooting 2
* 3 v 2 to score with conditioning
* finishing when clear defence
* crossing and finishing
* turning to shoot
* finishing at goal
i hope its easy to use .
Ebook Type: EXE
Title: THE SECRET POWER OF SIMPLE SELF DEFENCE TACTICS
Author: Buz Campion
"The Fighting Secrets of the Most Dangerous, Most Feared, and Most Respected Soldiers, Bodyguards and Martial Artists in the World--Secrets That Will Let YOU Stop Any Attacker Super-Fast!"
"Now, you can have the confidence and 'explosive moves' to easily protect yourself (and your loved ones) from physical harm or life-threatening situations using an amazingly 'simple' fighting system... no matter what your age or physical condition -- even if you've never been in a real fight before!"
Here's Just Some of What You'll Find Inside Simple Self Defence Tactics...
- What the violent street thugs, don't want you to know!
- How to make techniques your natural response to a violent attack where every second counts!
- How not to make Hollywood-style mistakes that will get you seriously hurt or even killed.
- Avoid wasting time and money. This ebook reveals the information you need to out maneuver your attacker and where...
When you're faced with a life-threatening situation where the attacker wants to hurt you every second counts!
In those deadly situations, you don't have time for complicated fighting styles, fancy-spinning kicks, or Hollywood-style stunts. Those things will get you killed. That's why this SSDT Training Manual
Title: Ultimate MMA Strength and Conditioning
Author: Eric Wong
You'll discover exactly how...
- A light heavyweight fighter went from being scared to go the distance to applying pressure in the 3rd round to win a unanimous decision against a much more experienced opponent, then knock his next opponent out in 10 seconds
- Jeff "The Inferno" Joslin finally discovered what he was doing WRONG in his MMA workouts, which helped him win a welterweight title and make it to the UFC
- A 38 year old BJJ National Gold Medalist finally learned how to train to get "faster and bigger gains in conditioning than ever" (and shredded in the process)
Discover How to Finally Get Never-Ending Cardio and Explosive Knockout Power While Training LESS Than You Are Now
... and you can say 'goodbye' to the frustration of tapping out and feeling like a pussy because you're gassed.
Once you start using the advanced MMA training techniques that you discover on this site, you'll finally dominate your opponents like you always knew you would.
You'll... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Title: Go Pro: The Definitive Guide On How To Become A Professional Skateboarder
- Where do you send "Sponsor Me" videos?
- Where do you even start?
- How do you make a good "Sponsor Me" video?
- How do you get sponsored?
- How do you become a professional skateboarder?
The Definitive Guide On How To Become A Professional Skateboarder
- How do pro skaters pull off dangerous tricks over and over without fail & without fear?
- GO PRO reveals novel techniques for raising your profile and getting you noticed in your community, with the media and with the sponsors of your choice!
- GO PRO is the one and only STEP BY STEP method that can show you EXACTLY the right plan of action you can start TODAY to take you on a direct path to getting sponsored!
- GO PRO includes tips and key advice from pros like Ryan Sheckler, Paul Rodriguez, Mark Appleyard and more!
- GO PRO includes over 60 meticulously researched and up to date Pro Team & Sponsor contact addresses, phone numbers and emails!
- GO PRO defines exactly what your "Sponsor Me" video should include.
- GO PRO defines a precise method that real pro skaters and other pro athletes use to master fear and repeatedly land dangerous and difficult tricks.
- GO PRO defines a precise daily, goal oriented system that you can work at your own pace to achieve "levels" that position you in exact ways so that you can become "Sponsor Material".
- GO PRO also includes
Ebook Type: Video Included,
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc