Title: OBP of Tennis Elbow
Author: Bruce Thomson
Written as a supplement to standard physiotherapeutic advice. It describes this all too painful condition, together with its causes and exercises to help your painful elbow heal. You can get a good idea of what your purchase will look like by reading the online version (OBP of Tennis Elbow). Note that the online version does not include the exercises to help healing.
Title: Golf Magic
Golf Magic Workbook
- When & How I Should Use My Program
- What Is Creative Visualization?
- Visualize Your Golf Shots
- Visualization Exercise
- The Power of Affirmations
- Positive Affirmations for Attitude & Golf
- My Goal
- My Commitment
- Mental Training
- Keys to Prevent Injury
- How Setting A Goal Works Diagram
- How Does Creative Visualization Work?
- Golf & Exercise
- Get Physically Fit
- Game Preparation
- Enter "The Zone"
- Creative Visualization Story
- Creative Visualization CD
- Creative Process Diagram
- Create Your Own Visualization Exercise
- Classic Signs Your Mental Training Is Working
- Can I Use Creative Visualization In Other Areas?
- Action Steps
- 10 Points to Unlock Your Mental Game
- "Golf Magic" Goal Card
Title: How to Buy A Used Rv
Author: Les Doll
What Everybody Should Know... About How To Buy A Used Rv
"Discover How YOU can Inspect a Used RV"
Get yourself "armed and dangerous".
You will learn exactly what to look for and especially what to look out for when shopping for a used RV. The very best time to discover the faults of an RV is before you buy it!
Here's how it goes ...
You've decided to buy an RV! An exciting time, to be sure. Armed with the local classified ads, you head out to find your dream machine. You check out two or three and then ... there it is ... the perfect RV for you ... The right floor plan, the most attractive decor and it just feels right!
But ... before you plunk down your cash, check every item in this RV Buyers Guide. If the RV passes all tests and the price is right - CONGRATULATIONS - you have found a gem.
The Greatest Gold-Mine Of "How to Buy A Used Rv" Advice Ever Crammed Into One Product
This RV Buyer's Manual shows you:
- The Truth About How To Buy A Used Rv
- The insider secrets of RV inspection
- Step by step road map to the selection of a trouble free used RV.
- Proven Tips, Tools and Tactics To Buy A Used Rv
- How to spot problems before you buy!
Title: Winning Volleyball Skills
Author: Hayley Merrett
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll discover in "Winning Volleyball Skills":
- When you can shrug your shoulders to execute unbeatable force (How you hold your body plays a big part in how you play the game)
- The most important thing a coach needs to watch for in their hitter's action (if they get this wrong they may not even get off the ground in time!)
- The exact muscles you should concentrate on building up if you want to be at your top physical peak in your volleyball career (You might be surprised which ones they are)
- The absolute No.1 thing a coach must avoid to have your team work hard for you
- The BIGGEST mistake most players make when it comes to blocking (and how to avoid it)
- The 3 most important leg exercises for volleyball players
- No-one to practice with? Use this drill to practice hitting on your own (very enjoyable)
- Is there any way to make a player better on digs? You bet there is! And I'm going to share with you the No.1 reason players fail at this skill - and what to do about it!
- Introducing the latest and greatest new offense system "the swing offense" - it's absolutely indefensible if executed correctly!
- In any one match, the serve is what ends up costing teams the most points! Use these proven serving techniques to perfect your delivery
- How you should use your wrists so that you eliminate the worry of any held ball violations (It's easy to slip up if you don't
Cure Tennis Elbow Without Surgery
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $11.95 or less).
Title: Cure Tennis Elbow Without Surgery
Everything you wanted to know about...
How To Cure Tennis Elbow!
Are you an athlete who suffers from tennis elbow? Contrary to popular opinion, most people who suffer from tennis elbow do not even play tennis. They get this condition, which is a torn tendon in the elbow, from the strain of using the same motions with the arm, repeatedly. If you have tennis elbow, you understand how the pain can disrupt your day.
Tennis elbow can be a very painful condition. Most doctors will tell you that you have to rest for a long period of time and stop doing what you love. But this is not true. While rest is something that will help the tennis elbow, it is not always possible.
If you have been suffering from tennis elbow that has affected your golf game, tennis game or other area of your life, you might think that there is nothing to help you except surgery or pain medication. You may think that you have to stop playing the sport that you love. This is not true.
What if you could find a way that you can cure tennis elbow without surgery? If you could help yourself while still being able to play the game that you love with easy to understand manual? Do you think this would work for you?
Sound too good to be true? It's Not!
What if I were to tell you that you discover everything you need to know about
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Get Into Stunts
Stunt Training, Stunt Performer, Stunt Schools, Stuntman, Stuntwoman, Stunt Career?
In the following ebook (you can download and read it immediately upon ordering), entitled, GET INTO STUNTS: THE ULTIMATE DIRECTORY AND GUIDE, you are taken through a vast array of resources that will help you along the way. Nothing is ever fool proof - you still have to do the work, but if you're serious about wanting to get into stunts, or you've always just wondered what it might take, then you'll want to grab this just released ebook Directory.
IN IT, YOU'LL GET:
- THE SPECIFIC SKILLS YOU NEED AND WHERE TO GET THEM (Hundreds of websites, books and DVDs)
- THE INS AND OUTS OF GETTING YOUR 1st JOB (Multiple resources)
- EVERY TYPE OF RELATED BOOK AND DVD OF INTEREST (Over 100)
- STUNT VIDEOS
- STUNT UNIONS
- STUNT TRAINING
- STUNT TEAMS
- STUNT SHOWS
- STUNT SCHOOLS
- STUNT MAGAZINES
- STUNT EQUIPMENT
- STUNT DRIVING
- STUNT COORDINATORS
- STUNT ASSOCIATIONS
- STUNT AGENCIES
Title: Tennis Strategy Encyclopedia: Start winning matches against players you've never beaten before
Author: Tomaz Mencinger
The only way to quickly improve your tennis is to play a smarter tactical game. In fact, smarter play is what separates champions from average tennis players...
"The Tennis Strategy Encyclopedia"
"Start Winning Against Players You've Never Beaten Before!"
This is an ebook in Adobe PDF format that you can immediately download to your computer.
It is truly an encyclopedia of tennis strategies and tactics for every level of play, whether you are a beginner or an expert tennis player.
Actually as you will discover expert players base most of their game on very simple tactics that are suitable even for beginners. And only on top of those basic patterns they choose more advanced and expert tactical combinations.
So the encyclopedia teaches players of every level how to play better tennis and use their potential to the maximum.
Then what can you learn from it?
You get more than 100 pages of condensed and organized information showing you:
- The secret to playing good tennis (It's NOT trying to beat your opponent!)
- Learn the basic tennis tactics that Roger Federer and Andre Agassi used 64% of the time in their 2005 US Open final.
- The 6 general tennis strategies that
Title: Working as a Golf Caddy
Author: Matt Canham
Here's How You Can Learn The Skills Of A *Tour Caddy* Get Inside the Ropes, And Make Great Money Caddying for Amateurs and Pros
If I was a person interested in becoming a professional Caddy and was reading this page, I would expect the ebook to contain information about...
- Where you need to be get to a bag so you can concentrate on caddying.
- What do I do to get the biggest tip to maximise your payments.
- The one sentence you need to say BEFORE the player pays you.
- The number 1 mistake you can make and how to avoid it.
- Making it as a Professional Caddy and how you can avoid making mistakes.
- How to find the Tournaments so you can prepare your own schedule.
- How to create your own expert yardage ebook for any golf course.
- How much money can you can make Caddying.
Title: Engage Gluteus maximus
Author: Bruce Thomson
Presents original research about a lost muscle recruitment pattern. Western man has lost the ability to efficiently recruit this major dynamic postural support muscle with disasterous consequences to his musculo-skeletal health. The full article can be pre-viewed on screen (Engage Gluteus maximus!) , but for in depth study, you are strongly recommended to buy, print and read the ebook!
Title: Youth Football
Don't be embarrassed every Saturday!
Football is the most difficult youth sport to coach
First time coach? There is more to coaching than just the X's and O's.....
Youth football coaches need to know how to:
- Keep players motivated by having fun and challenging practices
- Organize and run practices daily
- Run a defense that works at the youth level
- Properly teach all the necessary skills and techniques
- Handle reserve playing time (minimum play rules)
- Deal with parents and players
- Select the right coaching staff
- Install and run an offense that works at the youth level
- Understand all the league rules
- Evaluate and assign the right players for every position
Youth Football: A Coach's Guide for Success
The complete guide on how to organize and successfully run a youth football team
Included in the 47 page color book:
- Playing reserves so they will not hurt the team
- Common mistakes most youth coaches make and how to avoid them
- Simple pass blocking scheme designed to stop blitzes and stunts
- Fully diagrammed plays
- An easy to teach defense that is effective at the youth level
- Suitable for all youth programs
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc