Your Diet and Cancer
is a practical tutorial designed to give the reader valuable information about how cancers develop and how simple changes in diet
may prevent serious illness.
Written in plain English, Your Diet and Cancer explores pertinent questions like:
- Dietary carcinogens
- Exactly what is cancer?
- How certain foods may reduce cancer risk
- What are risk factors for getting cancer?
- How some foods help fight against cancer
- How diet influences cancer risk
- The role of diet in actually causing cancer
- Great tips to use in your daily life
- Common questions about diet and cancer
This ebook is not a replacement for medical treatment or proper diagnosis. It is a reference volume. The ideas and suggestions contained in Your Diet and Cancer
are designed to help you make informed decisions about your health.