"Discover A Proven Blueprint You Can Easily Duplicate to Publish Your Own Cookbook and Make a Profit in 60 Days or Less"
The "Write A Cookbook And Make It Sell" Course Will Teach You Step-by-Step:
- Where to find royalty-free non-copyrighted recipes
- How to get your cookbook designed and created inexpensively but still look professional
- How to quickly assess the market to choose a winning theme and price for your cookbook
- What free software to use to easily organize your recipes
- How to avoid getting ripped off and wasting a ton of money on your cookbook project
- A risk-free method to fund your project with profits from customers instead of out of pocket
- An amazing marketing system which will have groups of people eagerly waiting to buy your cookbook before it's even released.
- The shortcut tactic to get your cookbook selling on Amazon.com and Barnes & Nobles
- Where to find high-powered Agents who will get you a book deal with a huge sign on bonus
I Got So Sick Of All The Discouraging Myths and Misinformation Out There That I Decided I Had to Finally Reveal The Truth...
Here's What The "Write A Cookbook And Make it Sell" Course Covers
Planning Your Marketplace Penetration Strategy
How to quickly understand what the market wants in order to develop your strategy and plan of attack. Planting the seeds for success.
Choosing The Best Cookbook Topic
How to determine if your cookbook topic will sell - in advance. I'll show you a surefire way to pick a winning theme for your cookbook and ensure that people will want to buy it.
Recipe & Copyright Law
Everything you need to know to avoid legal issues. Plus, a quick and easy way to get an ISBN number and copyright protection for your own cookbook.
Where to find recipes, royalty free photos, images, and other content for your cookbook. What to add to your cookbook (besides just recipes) to make it stand out from the competition - and where to find it.
Designing Your Cookbook
Everything you need to know to design a 'bookstore quality' professional cookbook. What free software to use. Where to find skilled freelancers for cheap. Editing, typesetting, cookbook layouts, cover design, binding options - how to get it all done.
Pricing & Profit Analysis
How to increase the perceived value for your cookbook so that you can demand a higher price. How to get the best deal on printing. The printer I use to get cookbooks done for under $3 per book. Options for starting off with an ebook version of your cookbook.
Promoting Your Cookbook Online and Offline
How to build up excitement from your target market and have them clamoring for your cookbook before you even release it. Inexpensive and even free methods to create a huge demand for your cookbook. How to find an agent and position your cookbook to win a lucrative publishing deal. How to get listed on Amazon Barnes & Noble. How to ensure you get long term sales of your cookbook.
Order Fulfillment, Inventory & Automation
I share with you the resources I use to manage my business. You'll never have to worry about storing inventory in your basement, carrying boxes, or making last minute runs to post office. I'll show you how to set up to handle unlimited orders without breaking a sweat. Everything will be automated for you.
Ron's Quick-Start System for Success
After publishing 5 cookbooks and independently selling over 50,000 copies, I have developed a system that anyone can use to launch a successful cookbook in 60 days or less. I'll share with you how I started with $125 and built a publishing empire.