The Full Guide With Accompanying Audio That Will Take You From Where You Are Currently, To Owning A Thriving Home Based Woodworking Business In Your Spare Time!
Whatever your aspirations, be they simply to sell your own home-made crafts from home or to establish a profitable all-year-round woodworking business, this system will show you how...
- Get Plans and blueprints for popular projects. (you don't need to be an expert woodworker to create profitable crafts!)
- Get A VERY detailed guide that shows you step-by-step how to make money selling wooden furniture and other wood projects (there's no waiting around; you'll be making money fast)
- You can also have unlimited one-on-one email coaching with Jim. Be guided every step of the way from day 1 to your very first sale!
- The crucial first step you need to do to make your first dollar (without this secret you'll never make a penny in this business)
- How to startup the business for under $50 (the common misconception is that you need a large garage or lots of expensive power tools to get started)
- How to price your work for maximum profit - Essential information for estimating project material costs and determining the value of shop time
- The Top 10 Profitable Crafts To Sell. Don't waste your time figuring it out. I will show you the top-selling products I personally sell.
- Discover a secret, easy-to-make project that you can turn around quickly AND sell for top dollar!
- Discover where to buy your tools and materials (this tip alone can save you thousands of dollars over the course of your woodworking career)
- Discover how to make your life infinitely easier by securing multiple repeat buyers who buy from you over and over again
- You'll learn how to get a base group of customers all dying to get their hands on your creations (and you'll get this base group of customers fast!)
- Cool tips - as your woodworking skills progress (assuming you aren't already an expert) you'll use these tips to produce your projects even faster, without any loss of quality on the finished product!
- You'll discover how to squeeze your suppliers ethically to get pricing that even the big boys don't enjoy.
- You'll understand how to know beyond a shadow of a doubt if a project will produce enough profit for you before beginning (making something that doesn't sell just plain sucks)
- You'll get hands on advice on all of the less glamorous parts of the business such as licensing and taxes. This is stuff you need to know.
- Discover the woodworking shop tools you need, with all my woodworking shop plans, layouts and designs.
And a whole lot more....