Getting Through the "Gut-Wrenching" Child Custody Process and KEEPING YOUR KIDS!
Experts reveal how to win custody and then keep your custody plan from being destroyed as your ex tries to "chip away" and modify it.
Fathers have been given specific rights by family courts in every state. This publication has been developed to help you:
GAIN CUSTODY OF YOUR CHILDREN
DEFEND YOUR CUSTODY RIGHTS WHEN YOUR EX INTERFERES!
- (1) ADULTERY, (2) EXTRA-MARITAL SEXUAL MIS-CONDUCT, (3) "FRIENDLY PARENT DOCTRINE," (4) CAREGIVING PARENT, (5) RELIGION, (6) JUDICIAL BIAS, (7) "PSYCHOLOGICAL PARENT DOCTRINE," (8) MOTHERS Vs. FATHERS BIAS, (9) MANY MORE The importance of each in current custody and visitation decisions.
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AS A CONSIDERATION IN CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION DECISIONS An Important Discussion About How Court Systems Handle the Problem of Domestic Violence When Making Child Custody and Visitation Decisions.
- RELOCATION WITH CHILDREN AFTER DIVORCE Can you move out of state with your kids? Can you stop your ex from moving out of state with your kids? What are your legal rights and options in regard to relocation
- ENFORCING YOUR CUSTODY AND VISITATION PLAN WHEN IT IS INTERFERED WITH "What good is it to have court-ordered custody and visitation rights if they are always being interfered with by your ex? THERE ARE LEGAL PROCESSES AVAILABLE IN ALL 50 STATES THAT WILL HELP DEFEND YOUR CUSTODY AND VISITATION RIGHTS! Learn what they are and how you can use them!
- INTERFERENCE WITH VISITATION AS GROUNDS FOR MODIFYING CUSTODY "I worked out a visitation plan with my ex when we got divorced, but now she never lets me see the kids." "The court gave me every-other-weekend and all day Wednesday to be with my daughter but I haven't seen her in over a year!"
- CHILD CUSTODY CHECKLIST There are many items to think about and consider as you prepare to get involved, or re-involved, in any custody dispute.
- CHILD CUSTODY STATE LAWS There is a current 15 to 17 page ebook for each of the 50 states and DC. All State Laws concerning: (1) CUSTODY, (2) VISITATION, and (3) CHILD SUPPORT are covered. You'll be able to download the state that you choose.