"Learn How to Protect Your Fruit Trees From Damaging Pests and Grow More Delicious Fruit Without Using Dangerous Chemicals"
If you're wanting to grow your own fruit and protect it from insect pests, then you've come to the right place. We show you exactly how to identify all the common pests that might be on your fruit trees, and how to use simple strategies (that don't take too much work!) to stop them damaging your fruit
After reading What's Bugging My Fruit you will know how to:
- banish all chemicals to make your garden a healthier place for you and your family
- protect your fruit trees from pests, every year, in all seasons
- increase your yield of delicious, healthy fruit (by sharing less with the bugs)
- interrupt the life cycles of bugs with a minimum of fuss
- use the tricks developed over many years by professional organic growers
- use the benefits of 'good bugs' to do your work for you
- develop a healthy and balanced ecosystem in your backyard
What You Will Learn...
- The Eight Key Steps to Organic Pest Control - Learn the tricks organic farmers use to get their farms in balance like nature intended, to make pest control much easier.
- How to Identify The Common Pests of Fruit Trees - High definition, glossy photos and detailed descriptions of each pest make identification easy.
- The Life Cycles of Pests - Learn how to control pests by understanding their life cycle so you can strike when theyr'e at their most vulnerable.
- How to Prevent Pests Doing Damage - Find out the simple tricks and strategies organic farmers use to prevent pests getting into your trees and doing damage in the first place.
- How to Monitor Your Trees to Stop Problems Before They Start - Find out what to look out for on your tree's leaves, bark and fruit to catch insect pests before they get established.
- What Are the Best Organic Treatments to Buy - Just because an organic treatment is available doesn't mean you should use it. Learn about common sprays and when to use them.
- Encourage Predator Insects to Do Your Work For You (IMPORTANT!!) - Learn which insects are beneficial to your garden and will help control the problem pests.
- Making Your Own Traps For Almost No Money - Learn which pests can be trapped, and use our recipes to make traps and baits for next to nothing.
- Learn How to Make Your Own Organic Insecticides - Recipes, techniques and safety information is provided for a range of organic sprays that are cheap (or free) and easy to make at home.
- Learn All You Need to Know About Codling Moth, Aphids, Earwigs, Pear and Cherry Slug - Learn how to identify the damage done by these and all the other common pests.