See How You Can Fly First Or Business Class On An Economy Budget!
Learn About Loyalty Program Loopholes, How To Earn Tens of Thousands of Miles Even If You Do Not Fly That Much and Master Winning Practical Strategies To Paying Much Less For Your Air Travel.
Here Is A Rundown Of Some Of The Chapters In The Travel Guide:
- Strategies for getting the cheapest fares ( out of hundreds of different fares available).
- How to upgrade to first and business class.
- My Flight was canceled or is overbooked: how do I get hundreds of dollars and free tickets, over and over again.
- How to buy Standby tickets at a ridiculous fraction of the cost of full-fare prices.
- Consolidators and Air Couriers: how to benefit from their world and fly roundtrip to Europe and Asia for close to nothing.
- Strategies for getting the cheapest fares ( out of hundreds of different fares available ).
- How do I get the best seat in the house?
- How do I get a stopover for free?
- Mileage programs and two little known secrets to more miles.
- Volunteering for overbooked flights: how it works and what the ticket agents hide from you.
- How to position yourself in order to get maximum compensation.
- How to maximize the value of the meal voucher to 20$ and even 30$!
- What do I do if Im denied boarding?
- You are stranded: how to get the best hotel and how to wine and dine at the expense of your air carrier.
- The New European Commission Regulations: What are my rights when my flight is delayed or cancelled? Compare to the American Standards.
- I am ready to write my complaint letter to the air carrier: an effective sample letter that wins every time: learn what and what not to say.
- How to get compensation for delayed luggage?