If you are passionate about having a small exotic reptile for a pet, one of the most beautiful, cute and fun to raise pets are -- Veiled Chameleons and Yemen Chameleons!
These reptiles are beautiful sight to behold and they can be incredibly rewarding as exotic pets
Here's a sneak peak at what is inside the book!
Common questions people have about Veiled Chameleons and Yemen Chameleons from buying, to keeping, caring for and breeding them
- Can Veiled Chameleons and Yemen Chameleons live in cold climates and do they hibernate?
- Do Veiled Chameleons and Yemen Chameleons make good pets? Yes they do!
- How do Veiled Chameleons and Yemen Chameleons live in their natural habitat?
- How easy is it to care for a Veiled Chameleons and Yemen Chameleons? Veiled Chameleons and Yemen Chameleons keeping and care are covered in detail in the ebook.
- How long do they live?
- How do I know if a breeder or pet shop owner is selling me a healthy Veiled Chameleons and Yemen Chameleon and what do I look for?
- What sex of Veiled Chameleon and Yemen Chameleon should I buy, male or female?
- What else do I look for when buying them from a pet store or breeder? This is all described in detail and a list of breeders where you can buy legal pets.
- Should I buy and adult, juvenile or a baby Chameleon?
- How much do they cost?
- How large do they get when fully grown?
- Should I buy more than one, and why?
- What do I need to bring my Veiled Chameleons and Yemen Chameleons home? Simple travel tips to bring your new pet safely home are inside the book.
- Can I buy more than one species of Chameleon and mix them together?
- What size and type of vivarium and do I need; should I get a mesh vivarium or will a terrarium do to keep a Veiled Chameleon and Yemen Chameleon?
- How do I to handle your Chameleons and keep them properly?
- What type of light (lamp) and heat do I need and what is the best temperature?
- What types of live food and supplements do I need?
- Find out the best supplements to give your new pets to ensure good health.
- What is the best feeding schedule and why?
- How much does it cost to keep a Chameleon per month?
- What are the different sounds they make and what do they mean?
- Tips for raising your own insects at home and what insects to avoid and why.
- What do the color changes mean and why do they change colors?
- How to tame and train your Veiled and Yemen Chameleon.
- Can I mix my new Chameleon with my other reptiles?
- What plants and toys they like and will interact with.
- How to prepare your house for your new pet and things to know for pet safety.
- Simple ways to "bond" with your new pet and how to coax them.
- Can I put dogs, cats or other reptiles and my Chameleon together?
- Does the mother lay eggs and build a nest?
- How do I breed my Veiled and Yemen Chameleons?
- How long does it take the babies to hatch and how are the babies cared for?
- How to do I take care of hatchings?
- Breeding, selecting mates, and pregnancy recommendations are included.
- How to know if your pet is sick or needs medical attention?
- My Chameleon looks sick, dehydrated, or has diarrhea what do I do?
- My Chameleon got burned by the light what do I do?
- Diseases & their treatments and a First Aid Kit are covered in detail in the ebook.
- What veterinary care do they need, and when do they need it?
- Basic Hygiene and First Aid for injuries for your Chameleon are covered too.
- Do I need a permit to keep my Veiled Chameleons and Yemen Chameleons? Licensing requirements for Veiled Chameleons as pets in both the U.S. and the U.K. are included.
- Do I just need a permit if I am a breeder?
- Licensing laws differ in different states.
- Benefits of owning a Veiled Chameleons and Yemen Chameleons include: they are beautiful, quiet, easy-to-care-for, and inexpensive to feed and be a joy to love!
Over 124 pages of detailed information!