The Internet is a tool that most people can afford to use to get to word out about their Christian products, services and causes.
The problem is, most people don't have a clue about how to use Internet effectively as an advertising or distribution tool.
Fortunately, a Christian owner of an Internet marketing company has put together this easy to use guide about how to use the Internet simply and powerfully to get the word out about important Christian products, services, causes and messages.
From this eBook you'll learn how to:
- Put together an inexpensive web site where people can learn about or order your Christian product, service, cause or message.
- Learn the same techniques that professional Internet marketers use to get more customers to their sites (at least the ethical ones).
- Learn some fund-raising techniques that tap into the power of the Internet.
- Learn how to write your own eBook and offer it for sale all around the world using the Internet (it is a lot easier to become a Christian author than you think).
- Learn how to write compelling written sales copy that actually gets people to take action after they read the content on your site.
- Learn how to get lots of targeted traffic to your web site (it doesn't make a lot of sense to have a web site if the right people are not going to visit it).
- Learn how to get a free Web site for your church or for a missionary.