I'm About To Reveal To You: The Secret To 'UNLIMITED Creativity'!
Stun Your FamilyAnd Friends With Breathtaking Scrapbooks...
ESPECIALLY If You're Struggling For Ideas... And...
Don't Know Where To Start!
- Seven powerful questions to ask yourself when you're starving for ideas, that are guaranteed to cause an avalanche of inspiration, first time, every time.
- Lists of the materials used in each layout, including; paper, vellum, computer fonts, punches and embellishments and more.
- How to use keepsake mementos instead of generic store-bought items to make your scrapbook extra personal, and save money doing it.
- How to use images found on the internet as well as tiles, buttons, ribbons, nuts and bolts, christmas decorations and much more
- How to use foam tape to make titles, pictures and other page elements 'pop out' form the page
- How to save hundreds of dollars and make your scrapbooks look better than ever, using materials you already have, but never considered before!
- How to position stickers easily and accurately
- How to make use of 'left over' alphabet stickers
- How to incorporate alphabet beads and scrabble tiles
- Expanded visual spotlights that highlight page elements so you can understand the detail of each technique.
- Descriptions that explain the origins of each layout so that you can see first hand how the photos dictated the design of the page.
- A quick and easy guide for how to use this ebook like a creative 'well', to refill your imagination tank whenever it's feeling low.
33 unique layouts including:
- The Beach
- Sleep Time
- Other Precious Baby Snaps
- Fun at the Snow
- Fun at the Playground
- First Hand Prints
- First Day at School
- First Car
- Family Trips
- Church Sunday School
- Christmas Time
- Childhood Friends
- Building (father-son projects)
- Billy Cart Madness
- Bike Riding
- Bath Time
- Baby at Six Weeks Old
- Babies First Step