An Elite Athlete Sports Nutrition Training Course.
Here is what to expect…
The Power Stage Course
- Learn what hormone changes are occurring and what hormones assist immediately during workouts and throughout your day
- Learn what energy systems you use during high intensity training, and what fuel your muscles need during this time frame
- Specifically learn about cortisol, the enemy hormone (One of the leading causes of performance plateaus).
- Learn about muscle fiber damage, the good damage and the bad.Pitching
- We go over protein balance, and how your training changes your bodies reliance on protein.
- Learn about muscle damage markers and how to neutralize them with nutrients.
- You will learn the metabolic activity occurring during your training and why its important.
- Learn how to strengthen your immune system by adding certain elements to your diet.
- We will also walk through goal prioritization during this stage, what is most important for your muscles right away.
- Learn how to increase exercise endurance by adding certain nutrition elements while your train
- Learn how to increase nutrient supply while preserving muscle glycogen and muscle protein.
- Learn how to minimize muscle damage during training and what you can do to lower negative muscle damage markers.
The Anabolic Stage CoursePitching
- You learn about the anabolic switch that takes place by nutrient intervention
- Protein turnover, how your body uses protein during training and continues to break it down after your training. (Good news, you can stop it)
- You learn how the added blood flow from training, that can be used to transport required nutrients
- You will see studies comparing certain timing of nutrients and the dramatic results
- You will learn about insulin resistance
- You will compare studies regarding amino acid uptake and protein synthesis
- How to increase metabolic waste removal after exercise
- How to shift you metabolic state of your muscles
- How to restore muscle glycogen
- How to reduce muscle damage post workout and strengthen immune system
- How to initiate proper muscle repair
- You will see the difference between carbohydrate vs amino acid vs carbohydrate/amino acid supplementation
- You will see antioxidant supplementation studies and how it reduces muscle damage
The Rebuild Stage Course
- How to maintain protein synthesis during the rebuild stage
- How to maintain insulin levels throughout your recovery, and studies to show why this is good as an elite athlete
- How to maintain a positive nitrogen balance
- How protein turnover can lead to greater synthesis rather than degradation with rebuild stage nutrition
- You will learn the optimal amount of protein to consume each day, based on studies presented