Learn The Secrets of Any Soccer Position and Play The Best Game of Your Life In The Shortest Possible Time
Here is what you will learn:
- How to Understand Soccer Jargon
- How to Use The First Touch Efficiently
- How to Score More Goals
- How to Win Your Heading Duels
- How to Shoot with Precision and Plan
- How to Shield The Ball From Your Opponents
- How to Avoid Offside and Stay Online
Here is a short summary of what you will learn in The Ultimate Guide To Soccer Positions:
- Jumping in right moments - Learn when you should and when not to jump for soccer balls.
- The 10 ways to devastate your goalie game - What you should not do as soccer goalkeeper.
- Diving with low risk - Learn how to save balls without risking your life.
- The 10 ways to being a great goalie - What you must know in order to become a skillful goalkeeper.
- The 7 golden rules of a goalkeeper - must know things as soccer goalkeeper.
- Eyes on the prize - How to interpret your opponent's next move.
Centre Back (CB)
- Are you a defender - Find out whether you have the skills required to play as defender and how to improve the skills you are missing.
- Avoid unnecessary risks - Learn how to not put yourself in dangerous situations and jeopardize your team's defense.
- Crossing The Ball - Learn when you should cross the ball and what to be aware of.
- The 5 general tactics for defenders - Tactics you must know when playing as centre back.
- Tackling Your Opponents - Methods for tackling your opponents safely and legally without risking unnecessary yellow and red cards.
- Heading for Success - Get an advantage on your opponents and learn how to beat them in heading duels.
- Improve Your Instinct - Why an improved instinct can transform you to a better soccer player.
- Fitness and Sweeper - Why this ability is crucial when playing this position.
- When To Speak Up - 7 ways that you can use it to save the game.
- Reading Your Opponents - How to figure out your opponent's strategy.
- Sweeper and Dribbling - Why this is a "No, No".
Fullback's (FB/RB/LB) ....
Wingback (WB/RWB/LWB) ....
Central Midfielder (CM) ...
Defensive Midfielder (DM) ...
Attacking/Offensive Midfielder (AM/OM) ...
Left/Right Midfielder (LM/RM) ...
Wingers (RW/LW) ...
Centre Forward (CF) ...
Striker (S) ...
Deep-Lying Forward (SS) ...