This ebook will give YOU the answers to the following along with much more invaluable information!
- How to transport your fish home from the pet store and safely into your freshwater aquarium.
- 8 Essential characteristics you should look for when you buy your freshwater aquarium.
- A crash course on proper maintenance of your freshwater tank to minimize any problems.
- The surprisingly diverse options in types of tanks from which to choose for your freshwater fish.
- Recommendations on what stands to buy for your aquarium to rest on - and why this seemingly small decision may play a big role in your success!
- 6 crucial factors to consider before you buy any fish.
- A handy chart showing you what type of light you need for the type of plants you've chosen. (Yes, this is one chart you MUST view before you buy those plants!)
- How to set up a hospital tank for your sick fish. This is one of the best-kept secrets of the professionals.
- An entire chapter devoted to live plants for your freshwater aquarium.
- The 4 types of substrate to avoid at any cost. As soon as you download the eBook, you'll want to turn to this section!
- The dangers of using commercially prepared medications to cure your freshwater fish of illnesses.
- What a pH level is and why it's vital to the health of your fish and the overall environment in your tropical aquarium.
- Why the wrong type of lighting can kill your tropical fish.
Bonus to the "Beginners Guide to African Cichlid Success"