"Who Else Wants to Be Prepared for Every Common Disaster in the World - Both Natural and Man-Made?"
Everything you ever wanted to know about surviving deadly disasters -revealed!
- Are you ready to be in the position to keep yourself and your loved ones safe from man-made and natural disasters?
- Do you want to be prepared for instances where Mother Nature suddenly lashes out at mankind?
- Did you ever have to deal with hurricanes, heat waves, floods and other natural disasters?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, then this may very well be the most exciting message you've read all day.
Here'sjust a tasteof what you'll discover...
- The 5 things you urgently have to know about natural and man-made disasters.
- A complete guide to disaster preparedness that can be used by anyone immediately.
- When and when not to leave your home when there is a natural disaster or emergency.
- The importance of understanding what happens exactly when there are calamities.
- How to prepare emergency supplies and equipment
- How to survive earthquakes and sudden floods!
- An entire chapter devoted to understanding the might of Mother Nature.
- The 6 surefire ways to improve your survival capacity in emergencies.
- Why many people are often caught off-guard by natural disasters
- Which supplies and gear are most important and how to store them for emergencies
- A complete guide to different types of emergencies and what to do when these emergencies arise out of nowhere.
- Why the wrong type of preparation can cost you precious time during an emergencies
- Which type of emergency kits are most appropriate for larger families.
- How to prevent your food and water supplies from spoiling.
- Where to get cheap, quality supplies that you can stock for emergencies.
- All about flash floods, how they occur and why.
- A crash course on man-made disasters and emergencies.
- What to do if you need to respond to illnesses that are heat-related.
- All about hazardous materials incidents.
- The importance of understanding the effects of excessive heat on the body.
- An entire chapter devoted to safeguarding yourself and your family during the earthquakes.
- How to survive a landslide affecting your property.
- How to reduce the impact of large earthquakes on yourself and people you love.
- How to stay safe in the event of a wildfire.
- How to respond to dangerous emergencies like house fires.