This guide contains tips for ordering your Paleo meal, lists of what to order by type of restaurant, tips on enjoying alcohol without derailing your diet, and more!
When I was presenting my Paleo Solution seminars a couple years ago, I traveled more days out of the year than I was at home. I am especially sensitive to gluten so dining out was really difficult at times. But I found some simple tips and tricks that allowed me to stay healthy even when sometimes I was eating three meals a day in restaurants.
Dining out on the Paleo diet is easy and enjoyable once you know how.
Here’s just a quick summary of what you will find inside:
- Learn to eat Paleo - We'll do a quick refresher course on what the Paleo diet is and why it works. This section includes bonus videos, the health benefits of a Paleo lifestyle, and why you must be vigilant about gluten.
- Dining Tips & Tricks - This chapter covers tips to make sure you’re successful in finding and picking a restaurant. It also teaches you what questions to ask to make sure you’re set up for success while ordering.
- Building Your Paleo Meal - Learn how to build a Paleo meal, no matter where you’re eating. It also offers a section on options for Paleo “friendly” alcohol. No alcohol is really Paleo, but if you choose to drink, this guide will teach you to do it without derailing your diet or your health.
- What's Safe To Order - This chapter covers what’s safe to order in all different sorts of restaurants or dining out situations, including: Breakfast Place or Diner, Chinese Food, Indian Food, Thai Food, fast food and more.
- Resources - Includes links to online resources, blogs, apps, and more. Plus two printable goodies: Gluten Free Dining Out Cards and a Printable Guide: Avoiding Gluten Contamination – Tips for Restaurants.