The National Foreclosure Directory:
The Courthouse at your Fingertips
This is undoubtedly one of the most valuable foreclosure resources for your library! You will be able to quickly locate your county auction, know where to go when you begin researching the records, plus get direct access to the county clerk who handles foreclosures.
- Phone Numbers, Addresses, and Research Tools
- 275 pages of information on all 3300 counties in the U.S.
- Locate your county auction
- Direct access to the county clerk
- Valuable time saving information
- Where to research the records