An Indispensible Motor Oil Handbook
ATTENTION: Vehicle Owners - In this Ultimate Guide I Show You How To ...
"Save up to $4,021 Per Year on the Total Expenses for EVERY Vehicle That You Own"
By teaching you how to KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt what the best oil & filter is for EACH vehicle in YOUR fleet
Interested in more reading on the subject? Below is just a fraction of the available articles/studies focused on the effect of oil & filter quality/type on oil drain intervals. Just head over to the SAE website and do a search for the article number to purchase any of these technical papers. Most will run you $10 for a download or mailed copy:
- Evaluation of Oil Performance Using the Tu High Temperature Engine Test With a View to Extending Oil Drain Intervals
- Used Oil Analysis and Study of Oil Drain Period in Gasoline Engine
- Extended Oil Drain Performance Capabilities of Diesel Engine Oils
- Development of High-Performance, Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Oil to Extend Oil Drain Intervals: 5w30 Fully Synthetic Oil Containing Modtc
- Extended Oil Drain Intervals - Conservation of Resources Or Reduction of Engine Life (Part II)
- Advanced Synthetic Passenger Vehicle Engine Oils for Extended Oil Drain Performance
- Oil Quality With Oil Age in An IDI Diesel Passenger Car Using An On-Line Lubricating Oil Recycler Under Real-World Driving
- The Effect of Engine Age, Engine Oil Age and Drain Interval on Vehicle Tailpipe Emissions and Fuel Efficiency
- Doubling Oil Drain Intervals - The Reality of Centrifugal Bypass Filtration
Did You Know?
Although many people will tell you how important it is to regularly change your oil and filters for proper protection of your vehicle, there are numerous other issues which are just as important and possibly even MORE important, that you should also consider.
- Some synthetics aren't really "synthetic" at all. Did you know that?
- What are the 4 main characteristics of an oil that will most likely determine its performance in YOUR vehicle? Do you know? If not, how can you be sure the oil you're using is doing its job?
- Were you aware that many oil filters are only efficient at removing particles larger than 40 microns, but one that efficiently filters particles just 10 microns smaller will reduce engine wear by 50%?
- Do you own a motorcycle? Are you paying through the nose for 1980's motor oil technology? Get the real scoop on motorcycle specific oils.
- Do you know which filters can do that and which ones can't?
- Were you aware there at least four oil manufacturers that recommend 10,000 to 35,000 mile drain intervals?
- Did you know that extended drain oils have been available for nearly 30 years?
- What's the scoop on these new 5w20 and 0w20 motor oils?
- Were you aware that many synthetic blends are consumed nearly as easily as petroleum oil, even though you pay at least twice as much for them?
- Did you know that extreme cold can be nearly as damaging to your oil as extreme heat?
"The Motor Oil Bible" answers all of these questions and MANY more in a manner that is clear, concise and easy to read so you don't "lose" the big picture in the midst of the details.