How To ...
If you think you can't lose weight and eat well -you haven't tried the MericleDiet!
Finally ... Free Your Mind From The Constant Concern Over What You Eat And What You Weigh!
- Lower Your Food Costs
- Put Your Food, Meals and Weight Control All On Autopilot
- Make Weight Control and Wellness An Integral Part of Your Lifestyle
- Eat Well Everyday
- Make Exercise "The Icing on the Cake of Proper Nutrition"
- Stop Wasting Time Worrying About What You Eat
- Lose Weight With No Hunger
- Still Enjoy That Occasional Meal Out
- Learn The Basics of The Metabolism of Weight Control
- Improve Your Health and Lower Your Risk of Disease
- Lower Your Bad Cholesterol Without Dangerous Drugs
- Learn Food Preparation Techniques That Will Last Your Lifetime and Will Improve Like Wine
- Enjoy Real Variety of Both Raw and Cooked Foods
I have lived with this diet now for over thirty years. It has controlled my adult onset diabetes mellitus and its associated heart disease and retinal disease. My meals are better than ever now and I enjoy my food as much as anyone and don't limit how much I eat. I haven't worried about my weight since sometime in May 1977.
The Best Diet for Prevention of Osteoporosis!
That the continued consumption of meat and diary in this country is the Cause of the Epidemic of Osteoporosis isn't even a subject of debate. This information has been known for over twenty-five years. The MericleDiet makes the transition away from meat and dairy easier than you would ever believe.
Your bones will remain strong, not fracture as easily and you will not "Shrink" as you get older.
- Are you tired of worrying about cancer, heart disease and stroke?
- Are you tired of dieting?
- Are you tired of worrying about your weight?
- Do you have adult onset diabetes?
- Are you worried about osteoporosis?
- Do you want to eat a healthier diet but don't know how?
- Are you confused about what to eat and what is a true carbohydrate?
- Do you exercise but don't seem to lose weight?
- Do you look as good as you could?
- Would I rather not worry about all this?
The "Incomplete food cycle."
You eat incomplete foods. You body is hungry as soon as your stomach empties. You eat more incomplete foods trying to satisfy this hunger. This hunger cannot be satisfied with incomplete foods so you continue eating more incomplete foods.
This woman is starving and overweight because:
- She is buying heavily processed and sugared packaged foods.
- One of the strongest relationships that exists today is the relationship between nutrition and disease.
- There is little if any real nutrition is all of the combined grocery stores of the food industry behemoths.
- This woman has very high insulin levels.
- High insulin levels are associated with all of today's "diseases of affluence: coronary artery disease, cancer and stroke."