You Too Can Learn The ‘Secrets’ Celebrity Chefs Use To Create Smooth, Melt-In-Your-Mouth Macarons, Perfectly-Round Domes And Delectable Fillings!
This ebook teaches you the coveted tips and techniques celebrity chefs use to create delightful French, Italian + Swiss macarons for glossy magazine photo shoots.
You will learn how to do that in your humble kitchen without any fancy kitchen gadgets or any special cooking or baking skills.
If you love baking or are looking for a new career opportunity then you’ll love the business section of this guide that shows how to start your own successful macaron making business from home, if you wish.
The Macaron Master will teach you how to MASTER the macaron!
Macaron baking is not a twenty-first century invention, however, we are confident you won’t find another guide that is just as detailed and complete, while at the same time being simple, practical and easy-to-follow for those kitchen shy with little baking experience.
So while you will learn how to make bakery-quality macarons at home, you will also learn how to become a businessman or a businesswoman… A Macaron Entrepreneur!
You will learn how to create your own marketing and advertising campaigns, how to promote your new business, and how to use the internet to help you make this a successful endeavour, if you so choose.
You will get a superb recipe to help you master the macaron PLUS a step-by-step plan to help you start a macaron making business!
The Macaron Master covers nearly everything you need to know about getting up and started in your own home-based macaron business in no time
It will give you step-by-step instructions to help you produce macarons of the most popular colours and flavours that have universal appeal like:
- caramel macarons
- coffee macarons
- pistachio macarons
- raspberry macarons
- blueberry macarons
- mango macarons
- chocolate macarons
- lemon macarons
- liquorice macarons (you won’t believe what we use for the filling!)
You will also learn how to:
- Bake Perfect Macaron Domes
- Whip Eggceptional French, Italian + Swiss Meringue (YES! We cover them all)
- Colour & Flavour a Macaron Shell
- 18+ Great Ways To Flavour Ganache Filling
- Create Delicious Velvety Fillings for Your Macs!
- Make Nut-Free Macarons
- Create slightly crisp shells with moist and tender underneath with delightful fillings on the inside
- Produce Cute Vibrant Colours That Romance The Eye!
You will also get little-known SOLUTIONS to these frustrating macaron problems:
- The pointy tips (nipples) on my macarons don’t disappear after piping
- My macarons have bumpy, uneven domes
- My macarons have no feet (or ruffled skirt)
- My macs look lopsided
- My macarons taste too sweet!
- My macarons are flat, cracked, and really chewy
- My batter remains too stiff despite mixing
- My macarons all look different in size after piping
- The shells cracked on my macarons
- My batter is too runny
- My batter is still wet after drying
- My macaron shells burn
- My macaron shells look hollow
- I can’t remove the shells from the baking paper
- My shells look rough