let you keep the ‘Golfing Confidence’ CD and ‘Maximize Your Distance with These 5 Secrets’ report for wasting your time!
Besides, we have no worries in offering you such a no risk offer because we believe we have created the best step-by-step…
“How To Consistently Draw The Ball”
…blueprint in the world.
After you’ve completed this 21 day step-by-step blueprint this is what you’ll gain….
- You’ll gain more enjoyment from playing golf because you’ll be hitting the ball longer and more powerfully than you’ve ever done before
- You’ll be hitting the ball straighter and longer, more consistently
- Your confidence will dramatically improve because you’ll know how a draw swing should “feel” and what you need to be doing to achieve it on a consistent basis
- You’ll feel like a better golfer because of your professional looking power draw
- You’ll love the feeling you get when you see the ball drawing and traveling further than it’s ever gone before
- You’ll be able to show off to your playing partners with your increased distance on all long shots
- Your shots will feel more powerful and solid and this will make a massive improvement to your enjoyment levels
And you’ll achieve all of this because….
- You’ll find the drills and exercises are quick and easy to follow and do
- You get fully explained, detailed instructions complete with over 219 photos that will speed up your learning and GUARANTEE you the thrill and joy of hitting long, powerful draws in the quickest possible time
- You’re given step-by-step instructions that have been tested and are proven to turn your fade/slice into a draw with lightning like speed
- This system will give you the “fundamentals” for a golf swing that will serve you for years to come
- The instructions are written in easy to understand language, that any golfer of any level can follow and this means you’ll never find yourself ever wondering what to do next
- You’ll save time and money by not having to go for lessons because all the fundamentals from the setup to all phases in the golf swing are fully explained with either step-by-step instructions or drills on how to achieve a certain position or stage in the swing
- Each day you’re told exactly what you should be doing to progress to the next stage and this means you’ll stay on track and keep focused on completing each task until you reach your goal of drawing the ball
- You’re essentially given 21 lessons that are arranged into a systematic order, a “blueprint” if you will, starting at the grip and progressing through each fundamental phase of the setup followed by each stage of the swing until the completion when you will be drawing the ball
- If you’re a left hander you’ll be delighted to know that there are full written instructions, just for you, as well as the same color instructional photo’s that right handers get
- You’ll save time, money and the frustration of trying to put other pieces of information together into a detailed plan because it’s already done for you
- Each daily exercise only takes 15 minutes and almost all of the day’s activities can be done at home
Here’s just a brief summary of what you’ll be doing and learning throughout the blueprint…
- You’ll get a full explanation with photo’s that show you in minute detail how you should be gripping the club to promote a draw
- You’ll learn a system of gripping the club so you can check that your grip is the same from one shot to the next and from one day to the next, and that’s got to improve your consistency
- You’ll be shown the technique that Ben Hogan used to check that his top hand grip was secure, and this will prevent your grip from slipping and general swing inconsistencies
- On page 10 you’ll learn how your grips (the rubber things on your clubs!) could be preventing you from EVER DRAWING THE BALL and you’re given a quick test you can do to see if your grips are like this or not
- You’ll get a procedure that you can use to check your top hand to make sure your grip is the same time after time and that it’s in a position to promote a draw
“This information could literally save you endless hours of pain and frustration!”
- You’ll learn where to place the lower hand on the grip to promote a draw
- You’ll learn how to join your hands together so they promote a draw
- The technique at the top of page 13 will help you to reduce tension in your hands and arms before a shot
- You’ll find out about the little known technique of how and where to position your front foot to encourage a draw!
- You’ll find out where to position the ball in your stance so you can consistently draw the ball!
- You’ll be given the easiest posture exercise you’ll ever find that will teach you the correct posture position to draw the ball!
- You’ll be given the best exercise you’ll ever find on quickly assessing the distance you’re standing from the ball. You’re also given a simple reference so you can tell immediately if you’re standing a distance from the ball that will encourage a draw
- You’ll learn the one crucial, “secret” move you must do in your setup with your front hip that will help you to stay behind the ball until after impact. This is critical information you must know if you ever want to draw the ball…consistently (see page 25 for this simple but critical information)
- You’ll learn how you MUST align your body and clubface to ever draw the ball