Discover How To Add 20lbs To Your Bench Press, 15lbs To Your Deadlift, And 20lbs To Your Squat In Less Than 3 Months
DUP is the little-known strength training method used by the strongest lifters in the gym that will get you stronger without ever hitting a plateau.
With D.U.P., You Will:
- Train the same muscle groups and even perform the same exercises on consecutive days.
- Train lifts multiple times per week.
- Use a limited number of exercises.
- Work in a variety of rep ranges with varying levels of intensity.
- Use periods of over-reaching.
If You Use the D.U.P. Method, You Will:
- Enjoy training so that going to the gym won't feel like a chore.
- Be stronger so that you don't feel weak in the gym. This will allow you to have an easier time to lose body fat, or put on muscle mass.
- Set new PR's regularly, impressing yourself, your friends, and your followers on social media.
- Be able to eat all of your favourite foods.
With The D.U.P. Method, You Will Discover:
- The Amazing New Diet Secret Of Strength Athletes And Fitness Competitors
- 5 Sure Ways To Get Stronger Regardless Of How Busy You Are
- A New Way To Get Stronger That Has Never Failed
- Four Things You Have To Do Before Ever Touching A Weight
- 7 Questions You Must Ask About D.U.P. And The One Question That Will Separate Yourself From The Rest
- The #1 Most Effective Way To Bench, Deadlift, And Squat
- The 8 Greatest Nutrition Guideines Of All Time: What They Are And How To Use Them