What To Do When "Old-Timers Disease" Is No Longer Just A Joke
Learning what you need to know to understand the disease gives you a definite roadmap for how to cope, not only with the disease but with caring for your loved one.
We are still exploring the possible causes of Alzheimer's Disease.
This disease affects vital areas of the patient's brain with serious effects on those parts which control long-term memory, motion, reasoning and thought.
No matter what your situation is, you will find the answers you need right here:
- Need to identify the symptoms?. . .Chapter 5 breaks it down for you into the three types of symptoms: early, developing and serious
- Discover how important early signs can be in Chapter 11.
- There are 10 early warning signs and you can learn more about them in Chapter 6
- Did you know that estrogen plays a role for women in regards to this disease? Chapter 10 explains it for you.
- Chapter 7 outlines the different stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Do you need to learn better ways to communicate with an Alzheimer's patient? Chapter 26 teaches you how to do that effectively.
- How to care for an Alzheimer's patient without sacrificing your own health