The Complete Ballet Bible Package Ebook
The Complete Ballet Bible Package
Category: Fitness, Hobbies
eBook Title: The Complete Ballet Bible Package
Author: Anita Leembruggen
How To Gain An Extra Advantage That Will See Your Ballet Technique Soar To New Heights"
Here is a small list of some of the things you can expect from The 3 Simple Rules of a Prima Ballerina.
- Why stretching is important. If you know how to use it to drastically increase your performance you'll wonder why everyone else hasn't caught on.
- What you should look for in a dance teacher - If you don't know what to look for you could end paying good money for bad advice.
- Warming up and cooling down - Do this one extra thing and notice the difference straight away.
- Want to rendition your own version of Pierre Gardel's famous play. How to use your new found knowledge of ballet mime.
- Tying the pointe shoe. Follow step-by-step examples with clear descriptions. You'll be able to do it blind folded in no time at all.
- The History of Ballet - Learn How and Where ballet got it's form and its significance in today's dancing.
- The 9 Arm Poses - Learn exactly how to perform each pose. You will undoubtedly impress others with your comprehensive knowledge.
- The 6 primary positions of the feet. Where every movement starts and finishes. This is essential training!
- Styling - Learn how to perform movements with grace and elegance! People will automatically assume you have been dancing for years.
- Learn the correct way to perform Developpés: Most dancers never learn the correct form and wonder why they can't balance properly and can't do it fast enough.
- Learn the best practice exercises to train your leg muscles and prepare you for pointe.
- Learn how to combine expressive arms with soft flowing hands to make every pose magical.
- Incorrect diagrams. See first hand how NOT to perform a movement or stance. No other guide shows you this!
- Improper stretching - Are you stretching incorrectly and actually hindering your performance (You'll be surprised)
- High quality pictures - through each and every step you will be able to see exactly how your body should be positioned for correct form.
- Great looking legs can be created - Have you ever seen a ballerina with ugly looking legs?
- French Terminology - How to decipher common words.
- Exactly how to convey the right meaning for your specific movement or expression... (You don't want to appear as if you're saying you have big ears when you're just listening).
- Ever wanted to know how to have total control over your legs as you gracefully perform an arabesque? Now you Can!
- Do you know the components of a pointe shoe? Learn how to determine the best pointe shoe for your foot shape.
- Common Errors - Some dancers struggle again and again with the same things. You will be able to quickly identify your weak points and find out exactly how to correct them.
- Classical Ballet Training: From Start to Finish - The method, movements, and technique. You will be blown away at your improvement!
- Ballet Style - Learn the difference between everyday movement and ballet movement - Includes detailed pictures and explanations!
- Ballet Class - From Adage to Pointe. Learn how a class is structured and the significance of each part.
- Advice on how to succeed as a dancer.
- 5 classic stories of love and adventure. These include popular works like "The Nutcracker" and "Sleeping Beauty".
- "To the point" recollections. You won't be bored with uninteresting detail while you fall asleep.
Buy this ebook here.
|Rating: (5 after 2 votes)|
Reader Reviews for "The Complete Ballet Bible Package"
Reviewed by on 2009-10-24
My Rate 5
This is a must have for every ballet dancer
Reviewed by on 2009-05-16
My Rate 5
amazing product, works , insane price!
Reviews: "The Complete Ballet Bible Package" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.