Are you looking for a unique way to make your photography stand out from the crowd?
Why not harness the power of the THIRD DIMENSION!
The 3D Stereo Photography Guide is full of photographic examples, diagrams and high quality and detailed information on the following:
- What is Stereo photography?
- Introduction To 3D Stereo Photography
- History and Basic Terminology
- Taking 3D images with single cameras
- How to calculate correct stereo base
- Taking 3D images with dual cameras
- Viewing and Presenting 3D Stereo Images
- Custom and Specialist Equipment
- Free viewing, stereoscopes
- Tips, tricks, diagrams, photos
- Anaglyph glasses, LCD shutter glasses
- Practical techniques
- Polarized projection
- Making your own 3D glasses
- Popular free software
- Purchasing Equipment
- The Wiggle Technique