Attention ladies:They Didn't Think I Could Make Healthy Food Yummy Without Artificial Sweeteners... THEY WERE WRONG!
Discover The Delicious Body Sculpting Secrets That A Top Bikini Model Uses To Make Healthy Food Taste Great Without Damaging Additives...
- Are you fed up with the promises from experts that never seem to help you get rid of that annoying muffintop?
- Do you get frustrated that there’s a new fat loss secret–a pill, a powder, or a magical program–every time you turn on the TV?
- Is your wallet the only thing that’s actually getting thinner?
In this short letter, I’ll reveal to you the problems with most low calorie foods and the secrets to making the healthiest foods TASTE GREAT. No more binging, no more cheating, and no more feeling tired, bloated, and moody.
I’m here to tell you that there are no secrets to getting your best bikini body, but there is one constant — a constant the “experts” and “gurus” don’t want you to know. A constant that just might just be the secret you’re missing to get that lean, toned body you’ve always dreamed of.
In my attempt to eat clean, I added artificial sweeteners in everything I ate. According to my trainer at the time, it tasted like sugar but had no calories. So, for almost 3 years, I made, what I thought was healthy: muffins, pancakes, cookies, salads, sauces–you name it–all with artificial sweeteners.
According to Dr. Blaylock, there’s a family of chemicals called excitotoxins that’s present in a lot more food than we think. Even cartoons of almond milk could contain damaging trace elements of it. These excitotoxins poison us largely by damaging a valuable region of our brain called the hypothalamus.
The hypothalamus regulates a host of important functions including:
- Controls heart rate, blood pressure, and body temperature
- Helps control mood and emotions
- Helps to control weight and appetite
- Links the nervous and endocrine systems
You read that right. These additives that I was adding to my food in an attempt to avoid sugar was actually damaging the region in my brain that helps regulate weight.
My whole life I have loved to cook so I figured I would mesh my love for tasty cuisine with healthy eating. I found that I was able to make delicious healthy meals with all natural ingrediants.
Eating clean should taste good morning to night. Which is why I opened my massive filing cabinet full and put together 150+ of my best.
In fact, I even took my families best recipes handed down from generations and made them healthy. So some of these recipes are over 100 years tried and tested!
In order to make the cut, each recipe included had to fulfill the following 3 criteria:
- They are filled with nutrients and must be bikini body tested.
- They must be easy to cook with minimal preparation and cleanup.
- There are no artificial sweeteners or supplements… Not one.
What still surprises me is how much money I save cooking from this cookbook. Eating clean and cooking real foods is cheaper than buying artificial junk if you know how to do it.