The Beginners Guide to PPC Ebook
The Beginners Guide to PPC
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Title: The Beginners Guide to PPC
Is Your Online Business Floundering Because You Have Yet to Master PPC Programs Like Google Adwords?!
It's Time to Grow Up and Stop Hoping That Free Advertising Techniques Alone Will Make You an Online Millionaire!
Stop Trying to Beat the System and Pay for Clicks Again!
Scared You Will Lose Money?
You Won't If You Apply the Successful PPC Principles Describe in My New e-Book!
The Beginner's Manual to PPC
These strategies for creating keyword rich Pay-Per-Click Ads increase your monthly online income by thousands of dollars a month!
Revamp Your Online Business and Get Those Pay Per Click Keywords Paying Back Ten to 100 Times Your Original Investment!
Dear Fellow Internet Marketer -
You are most likely HERE reading this web page because you have figured out that the most important thing that you can ever do when building an online business is bring targeted traffic to your site.
This is where creating great Pay-Per-Click campaigns can really work for you. Used in conjunction with cleverly crafted SEO keyword that brings buyers (not window surfers) to your website you really can make a five figure online if not actually become one of those Internet Millionaire Moguls.
Let me tell you about my first experiences as an internet marketer and the things that I did that were such a mistake when to try to lure targeted visitors to my site.
One of the most naive yet optimistic things I did was go to one of those pay-per-click sites and spend hundreds of dollars on keywords that did not do a thing to maximize the content on my site. In fact all they did was attract a bunch of curious window surfers who never bought anything because all of my keyword phrases were slightly off target!
Then I went to Google Adwords and tried to make that system work for me.
What a DISASTER that was! It took me three months to pay off just the few days of financial damage I did just trying to master the learning curve in that kind of thing.
HAVE YOU HAD A TOTAL GOOGLE ADWORDS CATASTROPHE?
Discover Once and For All How to Make Pay-Per-Click Work For You
Then of course I also spent a mint on all those e-Books online that were all about the latest ways to deploy "free" SEO and keyword searching techniques.
What a waste of money all that was! It cost me a King's Ransom in download just to discover that you get what you pay for when it comes to search engine optimization!
When I went the free route and found out immediately that the BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT FREE. My online business was soon "dead in the water" and nothing seemed to resurrect it.
No matter how you promote your business, there is a cost involved in terms of either the money you are spending or the time that you are expending to market without shelling out any cash. Sometimes "free" methods actually cost you time, effort, your peace of mind ...you name it!
Another important factor to consider is that so-called free promotional tactics usually take some time to be effective. If you want to start pulling money into your business as quickly as possible, using advertising or promotional media that does not cost money is NOT going to be the best way of going about it.
Let me use my own experience as an example.
As a newbie' online I saw article marketing as an ideal way of promoting my business. Although writing and publishing articles is a very effective way of promoting an online business, it is not ideal in the least. Writing articles is time consuming, and then in the end you can have the article rejected!
Furthermore, once those articles are published online, it takes time for them to drive traffic to the site which the article writer is promoting too.
Paying thousands but only making hundreds is no way to live when it comes to internet marketing. That about sums up my first Pay-Per-Click experience in a nutshell.
Ask any experienced marketer and they will tell you that the most important thing that you can ever do as a marketer is to discover how to master the business of deploying keywords into your copy.
Bottom line is that my keywords never paid off for me.
That is why I have written this entire e-Book about how to examine and analyze PPC, what it is all about and how to make it work for you effectively!
Let's face it - the PPC is a deadly game to play and you can often lose at it. If you are not an expert at it several things can happen -
- Along the same lines, you can attract a horde of slightly curious yet disinterested visitors and then actually get a bill from your web host for entertaining these leeches on your bandwidth - this happened to a friend of mine who is not even as naive as I was about the business
- You can use the wrong keywords and attract thousands of untargeted visitors to your site (this happened to me and my host actually shut me down due to a lack of available bandwidth) without even making a sale
- You can use a PPC keyword that is too popular and end up spending up your entire daily budget for buying keywords in an hour and be broke the rest of the day!
- You can also an entire business that includes an informational product and keywords only to find out after you put all this work into it that despite what Word tracker or whatever says about the associated keywords that you are using in your PPC campaign that, nobody wants to buy the product!
Well, when it comes to PPC campaigns I have been through it all. If you can identify with any of the experiences I have described above then you definitely should read The Beginner's Manual to PPC.
I show you everything that you need to know to start a successful and profitable PPC campaign from scratch while all the while keeping the process very simple and clear.
I also completely outline the benefits of using a PPC program - for instance did you know -
- Pay-Per-Click advertising enables you to extend your market reach so that it appears exactly where it is appropriate and globally to billions of people
- Using PPC to promote or advertise your business is an extremely quick way of getting your marketing message live and out there on the net as your ads can be online and viewed within an hour of creating them.
- The traffic that you bring to your website from PPC advertising is targeted, prequalified traffic as the ad has been shown to people who have already expressed a degree of interest in the product or service that you're offering by using a specific search term
- PPC advertising programs usually offer the ability to track the performance of the adverts that you place using that particular system which makes it easier to track your ROI (Return on Investment)
- The conversion rate from PPC advertising is likely to be considerably better than it would be using free advertising resources like article marketing
- If you are using PPC advertising, there is no need to worry about search engine optimization although it is obviously sensible idea to make sure that your site is optimized, because you have already paid to be listed in a top position!
- You have complete control over your advertising campaign. This is particularly appropriate if, for example, you are promoting a product or service that has relatively temporary appeal or is seasonal. You don't end up promoting Christmas campaigns in August!
- Search engine optimization strategies take time and effort to discover. Using PPC advertising, you can bypass this learning curve to get your promotional materials live almost instantly.
- You choose whether you want to advertise only on the search results pages, or whether you want your advertising to appear on websites and blogs in your niche as well thus guaranteeing you a healthy flow of traffic!
Stop Using Keywords to Cheat You and Your Customers Out of a Beautiful Mutual Relationship!
Optimize Your Use of PPC Keywords Now!
If you have been confused, frustrated and crazed by the entire topic of using keywords to optimize your business then now is the time to read my e-Book !
In The Beginner's Manual to PPC I have created a very simple step by step plan that anyone can follow to bring targeted visitors to your site.
And in order to bring targeted visitors to your site, you have to understand the importance of keywords and keyword terms and how they work.
If you have never used Pay-Per-Click before you will very much benefit from the solid advice that I have included in this ebook about how to go about it in a sensible way including -
- How to register for PPC advertising account and fund it
- How to understand the basics of PPC and how it works in a nutshell
- How to create a keyword list that is appropriate to your product
- How to know when you are over saturated with keywords and likely to do your business harm instead of good
- How to avoid become depressed and unmotivated because you start feeling overwhelmed when you end up paying for a keyword that does not work
- How the way people search for information online can greatly impact your business and the negative or positive role that keywords can play
- Why it is not a good idea to get too ambitious too quickly when it comes to choosing viral keyword phrases
- How to understand the mysteries of how Google algorithms relate to PPC and greatly impact how people search for information about your website
- Why it can take years to achieve top rankings if you decide to opt for free PPC techniques instead
- Why you do not need a massive number of visitors to your site and how you should be able to turn a profit on as little as ten visitors per day
- How to determine whether or not a keyword is a "realistic" option for you when it comes to pulling in the big bucks
- How to define a "low competition" keyword and be able to still use it to bring unique targeted visitors to your site using a PPC campaign.
- How to assess which ads are working for you and which ones are duds!
- How to distinguish a keyword a "browser" would use as compared to a "buyer"
...and much, much more!
Find Out How To List Your Site in The Top Ten Search Engine Rankings Using Proven PPC Techniques!
One of the main aims of this simple how-to step-by-step manual to deploying a PPC campaign is to get your web pages listed as high as possible on the Google search engine pages.
You have heard this many times before but I really can help you get rich by taking you through the process of setting up a great PPC campaign ..
I cover such topics as -
- Why it might be of benefit to use several PPC programs rather than just concentrating on Google - this includes Mix, Quigg, SearchFeed and 7 Search
- How to dominate a single keyword term so that it always will be yours and nobody else's
- How to create a campaign that pleases Google which in the end will cost you a lot less
- How to write out advertising copy
- How to stipulate how much money you want to spend on any campaign and come up with a REALISTIC budget
- How to create landing and squeeze pages that work with your campaign
- How to end up with a great Google "Quality Score"
- How to set up an autoresponder account to collect visitor e-mail information and add it to your mailing g list
- How to ensure that the keywords on your web pages will please the Google bots and spiders so that you are ranked highly on the search engine pages
- How to create keyword phrases that match popular search terms that are used often by your potential customers
- Why using too many keywords is not a good idea and why in this day and age "less is more"
- How to use Keyword Spy to take a look at the history of the success of a particular keyword you might be thinking of using
- How to use the Google Site Optimizer to test your website
- A list of the research tools that you must make part of your online marketing arsenal
- How to Use Word Tracker to create targeted ads with great keywords
- How to come up with ten never-fail keyword phrases that are uniquely yours and that you can use again and again to bring you a windfall of customers
- How to establish how many other online businesses might be interested in using the same keyword phrases you are
- How to place your adverts before clicking that "Go" button
.. .and much, much more!
In The Beginner's Manual to PPC I don't just cover the nuts and bolts of Pay-Per-Click also take an in-depth look at how to do things like test your landing pages, budget your advertising campaigns and practically manage your bids so they are optimally positioned to make profits.
One thing to understand about advertising using Pay-Per-Click tactics is that there is no such thing as a completely perfect advertising campaign, which of course means that there are always improvements to be made.
Moreover, some of the most effective PPC advertising tactics have been discovered almost by accident by marketers who simply tried to do something different based on an idea that they had about some strategy that they thought might just work. That is partly also how this e-Book came to be!
You don't have to be a beginner to take advantage of what is in the e-Book! You can benefit from the accumulated wisdom whether or not you are starting your own business based on "keyword brainstorming" for the first time or whether or not it is old hat to you.
Furthermore I wrote this e-Book with the idea of making it as user friendly as I possibly could!
Everything that you need to know to understand, deploy and complete master the PPC process outlined to you in plain English and illustrated with screenshots from my own experience as an internet marketer.
I promise you that I tried to make this ebook the simplest, clearest yet most definitive and concise contemporary ebook on using keywords and creating informational products based on keyword that I could absolutely create.
I want to build a successful online business!
If you follow this step by step manual to operating a successful Pay-Per-Click program you will be astounded at how quickly you start making money.
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $4.95 or less).
Ebook Type: PDF
|Business Branding - Beginners Guide to Branding Your Business!|
|Starting a Cleaning Business|
|Decorative Wall Painting Business|
|Patchwork & Quilting Business|
Author: Philippa (Pippa) Carron
Category: Crafts, Hobbies, Home Business
|How To Buy An Established Turnkey Business For Immediate Success|
Author: Frank DeJohn
|Junk Removal Business Coach|
Author: Carlos Parraga
|Aromatherapy for Beginners - 5 Oils Toolkit|
Author: Kyley Zimmerman
Category: Health, Remedies
|The 50 Home Business Clarity Questions|
Author: Garry Gnapp and Chris Bloor
Category: Home Business
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
455 E-Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $4723.45)
just for $49.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc