LEARN THE SIMPLE STEPS and TECHNIQUES required to
CUT HAIR LIKE A PROFESSIONAL
in your home, regardless of your experience level
Discover now - how you can very easily cut someone's hair
and have it look like a salon cut ... every time
READ ON TO LEARN MORE
My name is Nadine Visscher and I have been cutting hair for the past 20 years.
My first hair cutting experience was a bad one...
- As I bent over to pick something up off the floor, the beaters caught some hair on the right side of my head.
- Then came the challenge of getting the other side of my head to match and to shape my hair so that it looked like I intended to cut it that way in the first place.....
- Every second, the electric mixer got closer and closer, eating my hair at a rapid rate.
- I screamed, and my brother jumped up to yank the electric cord out of the socket. (When it stopped, the beaters were 3 inches from my head!)
- I had long hair that hung down to the middle of my back.
- I was 14 and was making a cake with the batter swirling around in an electric mixer.
- There was just no way to untangle me - I had to get out the scissors and cut off at least 12 inches of my hair.
As the years went by, I began cutting other people's hair.
It took a lot of trial and error to figure out a way to cut hair that was easy and yet looked good.
I would purposely make trips to the salon to get my hair cut so that I could
- ask a lot of technical questions and then I'd go home and try out her tips and hair cutting techniques on my family.
- make friends with my hairdresser and learn all I could from her, so she would give me a lot of insider tips and pointers while she was cutting.
- watch specifically for haircutting techniques such as angles, parts, where to begin the cut, and how to clean it up at the end by careful checking.
As the years went by and new hair styles/cuts came and went, my kids were always my guinea pigs and you could tell my successes and failures by their appearance. I am now confident that when I take out my scissors, my subject will look great when I'm done. Since I had to find out the hard way, I've decided to put this site together to help you learn how to cut hair without making all the mistakes I made.
If you would like to learn how to cut hair at home like a professional, you will need ...
- Clearly laid out cut by cut directions. - You will fully understand how to perform each step of a haircut.
- Instructions for what guidelines to follow, which angles to hold the hair and why, and how to part the hair to organize the haircut. - Once you've received the technical how-to's, you will be able to get the cut that you actually want, not what the stylist thinks you should have. It's your hair, so it's your decision.
- No prior experience. - Anyone can cut hair when shown how to do it. Even if you've never handled a pair of haircutting scissors before, you'll be able to cut hair the day you finish reading the ebook.
- Illustrations to help explain the steps. - You can see picture by picture what each cut takes and how you need to make the cut. It is completely visual.
- Description of the tools needed to get the job done right. - You will know exactly what you will need to do a proper job.
- Five basic cuts. - You will be able to cut almost any basic hairstyle.
- Insiders tips for a successful, professional haircut. - You will learn the finishing touches that turn an average haircut into an exceptional one, that make a home haircut look like a professional quality salon cut.
- Specific style suggestions. - Learn which haircuts compliment your facial features the best.