How to Improve Balance and Prevent Falls with Balance Exercises"
Introducing The Balance Manual
In The Balance Ebook you will discover:
- How balance works, and why your balance may deteriorate as you age.
- How to strengthen your legs with simple exercises in five minutes twice a week to help prevent falls.
- How to reduce your chances of falling at home.
- How to safely do balance exercises on your own at home with no equipment.
Could You Benefit from Better Balance?
Improved balance can help you:
- You don't need to go to the gym and pay membership fees. You can do balancing exercises in your home whenever you want.
- You don't need to sweat. Unlike strength and cardiovascular training, balance exercises primarily train the nervous system. Your heart rate won't rise, you won't sweat,and you won't get tired.
- You don't need to buy any equipment. If you have a floor to stand on, you have all the equipment you need.
- You don't need to devote hours and hours of your time Balance exercises only take about 10 minutes a day. Can you spare 10 minutes?
That sounds pretty good, doesn't it? That's why I want to show you how to train your balance and prevent falls with balancing exercises.
More About The Balance Manual
- No medical jargon! I realize you aren't studying to become a doctor, so there is no medical terminology to wade through, just the straight-forward and helpful information you need to start training your balance, all written in large font for easy reading.
- All the exercises are explained and accompanied by pictures so you know you're doing them right.
- At the end of the ebook you will find the Balance Workout Sheet with all the exercises on one page that you can print or copy so you can have it out for quick reference whenever you do the exercises.
- You will learn how to easily customize each balance exercise for your unique ability level
Of course, we hope you never fall, but you should be prepared just in case. Section "Reducing Tripping Hazards " will show you:
- How to minimize injury if you fall.
- What to do immediately after a fall. Learn how to assess yourself and your surroundings to prevent further injury. Having a plan for after a fall can help reduce your fear of falling.
- How to get back up after a fall. Sometimes, the worst part about a fall is the struggle to get back up. This chapter will show you a step-by-step process to help you do that.