Where other basic guitar programs stop – we’ve taken guitar coaching to the next level! The Advancing Guitarist covers the whole subject of music as it relates to the guitar:
- Learning efficiency
- Foundations of every style
- Ear training
And so much more!
Here are just a few more things that are included in The Advancing Guitarist.
- Ten most powerful exercises for guitarists. These let you tap into your highest potential, lessening the danger of over-fatigue. You’ll be able to play for hours at a time!
- Create unlimited crystal clear chords that are the backbone of popular music – whether you play solo guitar, are a member of a band, or a professional studio musician.
- Add new songs to your repertoire quickly with the techniques you learn through two versions of each song – an analysis version and a practical version. You’ll learn faster than ever before!
- Unleash you hidden potential, bypassing common issues that plague the advancing guitarist. You’ll have your questions answered by an expert with 30 years of experience condensed into one simple easy-to-follow course.
- The alternative to “alternative tuning” – a revolutionary new system to eliminate the need for alternative tuning. You’ll be able to play everything you want on one guitar.
- Immediately recognize and pigeon-hole any song you hear. You’ll understand the structure of songs – and never get lost when you are soloing.
- How to select the best material for a particular performance – the right tempo, the correct key. This lets you grab your audiences’ attention immediately – and that makes all the difference in how they react to you!
- Choose the lessons, the order, the pace that’s best for you! You’ll create an Active Learning Environment to move your guitar playing forward at a whole new pace.
- Discover amazing high-speed memorization strategies as old as time.
The Advancing Guitarist lets you take your skills to your limits – at your own pace. In this course you’ll learn:
- 19 basic moves to playing the guitar. Once under control these moves become automatic and you play with ease and expression.
- Tricks the pros use to play monster guitar solos, powerful rhythm guitar parts and strong bass lines.
- Why the world’s favorite Four Chord progression is so important – and what you can do when you know it!
- How to move from imitator to originator, playing what you hear – from someone else or your own songs
- Cascading scales that free your fingers without freezing your brain. You’ll access a whole new world of creativity and open the door to playing stunningly beautiful guitar styles as varied as “U2”, “the Byrds”, and “John Denver.”
- How to quickly master every note with sonic shapes. If a picture is worth 1,000 words, you’ll love the power these shapes give you!
- 239 doorways into musical practice – from the inside out. Creating, hearing and playing music becomes one simultaneous process.
- How to read music over the entire fretboard – not just the first five frets as other courses teach. With the entire board at your touch, you can choose the best way to play.