- You and your workplace
- You and your job
- Working with people
- Time management
- Handling your resources
- Handling stress
- Handling problems
- Handling change
Take control and achieve more in your job!
Achieve Outstanding Results in Your Current Job
Improving Personal Efficiency shows you how to turn problems into growth and development opportunities, how best to manage your time, how to get your message across and how to switch off from work when you need to.
It is not just another 'make some resolutions' and then forget about text. It is a practical self-help guide to getting your work done, whatever you're tasked with, more effectively and more efficiently.
- Simple and practical
- Includes learning objectives
- Concepts clearly and simply illustrated
- Career long skill enhancement benefit
- Beneficial training resource for employees at most levels
- Applicable to any job of work
Designed to help make your learning as effective -and enjoyable - as possible include:
- Written activities - either in the text itself or, if you prefer, in a separate notebook, relating to what you do and how you do it.
- To do activities. This may simply be to think about an issue or idea, or it may involve you in a practical activity, say, recording your progress at work over several days.
- Personal agenda for action - a set of resolutions to put what you have learned into practice. This is a reminder that the guide is about practical, attainable changes in working habits.
- Examples - say, of someone else's work methods or of a real-life problem that someone has encountered and how they solved it.
- A list of objectives - key activities that you should be able to carry out when you have completed the chapter to improve your work habits and enable you to achieve more.