Suppose You Could Have Saved Your Marriage...
...but you didn't know where to start. If that's you, than this could be the most important letter you ever read.
...here is just SOME of the marriage saving action-advice you will find inside:
- The power of the words, "For better or for worse."
- Why you've stopped talking and how to get the conversations flowing again (without any awkward moments).
- How Bill Cosby explains the sexes to the rest of us.
- Why negative thinking may be the real culprit behind your failing marriage.
- Does divorce really make you happier? We've got the stats.
- How divorce can affect your child. It may be hard to read this.
- 5 times during your day when the anthem "Don't sweat the small stuff" just doesn't apply.
- The difference between the sexes and how to use it to help (not hurt) your marriage.
- 5 fundamentals that every marriage expert or counselor agrees is crucial to your relationships happiness.
- How to recognize turning points in your marriage and stop last chances from becoming lost chances.
- The unspoken, unwritten 2nd contract of marriage that successful couples abide by.
- How successfully married couples view their relationship. (This can make the difference between a happy or miserable marriage.)
- The secret to a successful marriage through partnership.
- The secret behind "painless divorces" and why they don't really exist.
- Little known facts you may not have considered involving the economics of divorce (including the true financial cost of ending your marriage).
- The truth about the contract of marriage.
- What friendship means inside a marriage (and how to find it).
- Why divorce lawyers aren't really on your side.
- 7 simple pleasures of marriage you may have forgotten about.
- A new way for looking at money and finances (that might save your marriage).
- 6 statistics that may convince you to stall any plans you have to leave your spouse.