"How Would It Feel To Miss The One Stock Market Ebook That Had The Power To Totally Change Your Financial Future And Open The Door To Highly Profitable Opportunities?"
Here's What Makes 'The Stock Market Wizards Of Aus' So Different...
In this unique Ebook you will discover open answers, 'straight from the heart' from... Jim Berg, Jeff Cartridge, Daryl Guppy, Alan Hull, Nick Katiforis, Jason Mitchell, Brent Penfold & Frank Watkins.
To questions like...
- How would you describe your personality regarding trading?
- Was your early trading done in any systematic fashion or was it a "trial and... ......error" process?
- How long did it take to achieve stable, profitable trading?
- How long did it take before you were able to trade full time?
- How did you choose your method of trading and what is it?
- How do you cope with the stress of trading?
- Is the current environment a good time for novices to start in the... ......market?
- How would you describe your trading philosophy?
- How many stocks would you typically hold at any time?
- What annual overall % do you regard as a good % to achieve as a.. ......novice and as an experienced trader?
- Have you experienced heavy losses that would serve as wake-up.. ......call?
- How much time do you spend reading Company reports / broker reports /.. ......financial press/ checking company announcements / going to Stockholder.. ......meetings etc?
- How does a trader start with a mentor?
- What do you do when the market falls?
- What starting capital base do you think traders need to be able to do that?
- What are some of the key factors an investor or trader should be.. ......aware of to be profitable?
- What happened when you made the shift from trading stocks to. ......CFDs?
- What would you do different now if you were starting today?
- How do you approach the risk?
- Can you describe a typical working day in your life?
- Where do you get most of your ideas for which stocks to trade and.. ......which strategy to use?
- What traits do you think traders need to really succeed in the....... ......market?
- How did you get started in the market?
- How soon after you've sold a stock do you look at it again?
- How do you handle the losses in your own trading?
- What are some other important keys to success traders need to be aware.. ......of?
- Do you consider fundamental analysis as part of your trade selection?
- How long do you typically hold on your trades?Â
- Do you tend to sell your stocks at profit targets or stop loss exits?
- Are there any types of stocks you choose to avoid?
- What do you consider important as far as your learning curve is concerned?
- What are some of the keys to your success?
- How successful were your early days of trading?
- What do you consider are reasonable expectations for a trader or investor to make in the market?
- How did you decide on the time frame which you trade?
- Do you have a trading plan outlining your approach? If so, when did you.. ......start writing it? Did it help you organize your trading?
- What are the biggest lessons you've learnt in the market?
- How emotional do you get when you're trading?
- When you profit in the market, do you tend to take your profits off the table. ......or aim to compound them by leaving them in the market?
- What money & risk management rules are important to you?
- Can you outline your strategy?
- What drives you?
- Are you genuinely confident about being able to trade full time for.. ......the rest of your life?
Summing it all up, in this ebook you will truly discover... "Everything You Wanted To Know About How Winning Traders Trade... But Were Afraid to Ask."