The new Steve Reeves Hercules Cookbook is packed with photos, insider stories about Steve Reeves, and of course, his favorite recipes.
Inside, you will have instant access to incredible information about nutrition, health, fitness, and so much more that you will never find anywhere else.
- Find out about how I found Steve's personal copies of these books and how I noticed that he underlined several vital sections. You will learn exactly what he underlined and the page numbers for easy reference
- Learn about the 3 forgotten books from the 40's and 60's that Steve used to put together his plan… that is just as relevant today as they were back then
- Steve's exact 100% natural “Competition Diet” he ate each day when he was training for competitions. Full breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinners down to the exact measurement of each ingredient
- Ultra-fast muscle building secrets: Discover the framework of the never-before-revealed muscle building diet and foods Steve ate that allowed him to gain 19 pounds of muscle in a three week period (Privately, this was referred to the Mr. Universe Diet)
- Discover a little-talked about liquid that Steve drank daily with nearly every meal and swore by
- You'll get the full recipes for meals like: the muscle-building omelet, hamburger steaks, Pompeii garlic chicken, steak, the Hercules salad, side dishes and yes, even desserts
- Specific seasonal recipes such as cold weather dishes and hot weather meals
- Home-Cooked Meals: Find out the exact foods Steve prepared and ate at his ranch
- How to cook meats and poultry the Hercules way
- Discover the types of sandwiches Steve ate for many lunches
- Access over 32 forgotten highly-nutritious recipes you will not find anywhere else
- Learn about the six food groupings of bodybuilding ingredients Steve developed and consumed daily
- Learn how Steve became a master of his own body to change his body, muscle mass, and physique at will
- Banned food: There was one type of food that Steve would totally stay away from – and many of you reading this letter are consuming this 2, 3, or even 4 times per day without thinking twice about it
While acting, Steve found that some films required different body builds than others. He learned how to combine the workouts and foods to gain or lose weight very quickly.