Turn your love of scrapbooking into a business!
Scrapbooking is such a hot business right now. Everyone loves to make unique scrapbooks to remember events by, but most towns and cities lack a business where scrapbookers can purchase supplies. Why not start your own scrapbook supply business ~ you can service the retail market, or even purchase quantities to become a wholesale supplier yourself.
This is a great business that can even be run out of your own home! This ebook is tailored for running a scrapbook supply company out of your home, but much of this also applies if you are planning on opening your own scrapbooking store!
There is also a special section just for selling on eBay and other auction sites! Contained in this exclusive MyMommyBiz eBook you will learn:
- Starting up
- What's in a business name
- What you need to do to purchase supplies wholesale
- What sells and what doesn't: How to determine your best selling products from your worst (everyone has them!)
- Taking orders: How to supply and deliver your scrapbooking supplies to customers
- Setting your prices
- Selling in unexpected places: exploring hidden markets
- Saving money with repeat customers
- Order forms for customers: what should they say?
- Offering supplies for scrapbooking classes (especially if you run the class yourself!)
- How to keep from losing money on what doesn't sell, and how to make lots of money on what does!
- How to find wholesalers
- Extras you can offer that the competition does not ~ some of them are so simple, and they will keep your customers so happy!
- Customer satisfaction
- Advertising and marketing