Elderly men and women often need errands run or things picked up, but are not able to go themselves, and hate relying on friends and family. Running your own errand service for the elderly in your community is an ideal business ~ and this job easily caters to stay-at-home moms, as these errands can be easily run even with little ones in tow! And most elderly don't mind paying for this unique service ~ they don't feel they are putting their loved ones out, it costs them way less than it would if they had to pay for a taxi there and back, and they do not have to waste their energy running errands that they will happily pay you to do!
This is an ideal business for so many ~ all you need is a vehicle to get around, and a love of shopping really helps :) Especially when you are using someone else's money! And if you are already running errands for other family members, you can easily add other people's errands as well, and get paid for doing it!!
With this unique, detailed and exclusive eBook from MyMommyBiz, you will learn:
- What to offer and what not to offer.
- What to charge ~ set fee, percentage, per errand, per customer....
- Special offers, discounts, incentives, etc.
- Paying using client's credit cards ~ what you need to know.
- Organizing your time ~ how to get everything done in the least amount of time.
- Organization ~ how to be sure you don't get client's pick-ups mixed up
- List of potential services and pick ups you can do for the elderly ~ it is endless!
- Keeping track of receipts.
- How to take errand orders ~ know what information you need to know.
- How to get paid ~ upfront, upon delivery, or on account. Also, unique ideas for when other family member's want to pay for their loved ones errands.
- How to find elderly clients ~ you would be surprised at how easy it is when you know how to do it.
- Expenses ~ how to calculate your vehicle expenses, parking expenses
- Advertising ~ where so many fail.
- And more....