Discover the dirty secrets and mind control Games of A Real Life James Bond
After This Training You'll Know:
- How to use a “break phone” to ensure you stay several steps ahead of your pursuers. (The secret of the break phone is one of the highest-level security measures you’ll ever hear about.)
- The two most important items you need when planning to disappear. I’ll show you how to get your hands on these items and I’ll even bring them with me and show you how to use them.
- The 3-step process that must be followed if you want to remain off the grid for good… Even out of the reach of the government.
- You’ll see how to easily set up a secret email account that vanishes after just one hour.
- How to create decoys to throw people off your tracks so they eventually give up trying to locate you.
- You’ll uncover the simple method of making untraceable phone calls.
- And how to find a “safe house” to use until it’s time to make your next move. (This won’t cost you any money and will keep you safe, warm, and out of sight).
During the Spy Escape & Evasion class you’ll learn body language secrets usually reserved for the CIA and FBI, including:
- The secret used by Customs Agents to tell if a person going through the airport has something to hide.
- The part of the body that most often reveals when a person is lying. (It’s definitely not the face and I’ll show you where you should be looking instead.)
- Why the “freeze” is probably the most critical clue of all that someone is trying to deceive you.
- How a person’s eyes reveal when they’re lying. (It’s definitely not what you think, and I’ll tell you how this almost got me in trouble when dealing with Customs while traveling to Europe.)
- What you should never, ever do with your hands if you happen to be the one telling a lie.
- How books, coffee mugs, and pencils can be used to expose a liar.
- How a simple head nod can reveal a liar in 30 seconds or less.
- What a liar will almost never do when you’re questioning them. (This is a great trick to use if your spouse happens be the one you’re confronting.)