Title: No Feet No Horse
"No Feet No Horse"
"No Feet No Horse" or 'How To Train Your Horse To Stand For Shoeing And Trimming' is a training ebook devoted to helping you solve any behavior problems you may be having with a horse that does not stand obediently while having its feet worked on. It is essentially a 'train the trainer' manual.
Whether the problem is a mild one, such as leaning, or a severe one, such as rearing, the result is the same - - - namely, a hoof-care job done poorly, or not done at all. Such a result is unacceptable and must be eliminated. This ebook will teach you how to solve the problem.
Editorial Review:"Owners who teach their horses to accept a farrier's handling and positioning stand a better chance of obtaining fine equine care. Fox's title tells how to teach a horse to stand properly and quietly: while the focus is narrow, the important subject matter will appeal to horse owners who want detailed advice.--" Midwest Book Review Or - as one Wyoming rancher said - "The ebook blew my mind." (I'm assuming that was a positive endorsement.)
Used paper copies of this ebook have been selling on Google and Amazon for up to ninety dollars. I must confess I have no idea why dealers would be asking such a high price for it. Perhaps it is because the ebook has been hard to get, having been out of print for a number of years. While I would like to think that the... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Badminton Training - How To Get Fit To Win
The Badminton Training Tips That You'll Learn Here Will Take Your Game To a Whole New Level...
Here's some of the things you'll learn inside...
- How to build a stronger core, you'll find an entire section on strengthening the core muscles, so you'll not only have a flatter stomach and a stronger back, but you'll also be far less likely to suffer from 'next day' back ache after playing.
- Because many of the exercises can be done at home or outdoors for free, you'll also save both time and money, you won't have to drive halfway across town to the gym ever again or spend a fortune on buying new fitness equipment.
- A great technique to build explosive power in to the legs - perfect for getting to drop shots and moving quickly to the front or back of the court.
- A quick 'warm up' technique you can use before a match or practice session to 'hit the ground running' so you won't have to wait a couple of games to get in to the 'zone' and start playing your best.
- How to put together a perfect training program specifically for YOU, using the routines and exercises provided - you can work on your weak points or improve on your strengths to give yourself even more of an advantage, it's your choice.
- An explosive little movement that'll have you jump smashing winners all match long, even if you've never tried hitting one before.
- A simple exercise you can do anywhere, anytime... in the car,
Title: Electric Golf Cart
Discover what you Need to Know about
your Electric Golf Cart Batteries !
Here's just some of the information we provide in this Ebook.
- What to look for when troubleshooting
- Battery "Do's" and "Don'ts"
- Why deep cycle batteries require maintenance and the inspection steps to follow
- How to use a hydrometer
- What equipment you'll need for battery care
- How to locate your golf cart's serial numbers
- How your golf cart batteries work
- How to safely remove and change your batteries
- How to correctly dispose of old batteries
We also answer your golf cart battery questions such as......
- How do I test my batteries ?
- What is specific gravity ?
- Should I always keep my golf cart charged ?
- Acid is bubbling out of my batteries ! Is this normal ?
- How much water should I put in my batteries ?
- What voltage is my golf cart ?
- Why can't I use a car battery on my golf cart ?
These, and other questions are all answered in the Electric Golf Cart Battery Guide
Here's the Table of Contents
- Battery Do's and Don'ts
- Troubleshooting golf cart batteries
Title: Bicycle Century Training
Bicycle Century Training Program
So you want to cycle 100 miles...
Here's just a sample of some of the great things you'll learn in this century training program:
- How to learn exactly how much training you need to do
- How to get the mental edge over your competitors
- How to constantly get out of your comfort zone (do this and you will achieve goals bigger than you ever imagined
- Learn the secrets of the professionals that will allow you to "ride all day"
- How to get motivated at times you feel like giving up
- How to optimise your century training schedule
- How to avoid the training mistake that 99% of amatuer riders make
- Visualization techniques used by professional riders to help prepare you to acheive your goals
- A simple technique to trick your mind into thinking cycling a century is nothing to be worried about
- How to save a fortune on shop bought energy bars and drinks
- How to instantly save about 20% of the effort you put into your bicycle century training
- A simple technique to get you disciplined about your training. Once you are disciplined and training regularly you are half way there
This part of the program will get your training started straight away and keep your training on track when the chips are down and you feel like... Click here to read the full description!
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Ice Hockey
Table Of Contents:
- Professional or Amateur - Which One Are You?
- Ice Hockey International Competition s
- Beyond the Game: Developing Sportsmanship
- Gear and Equipment Necessary for Ice Hockey
- Comparing Ice Hockey and Field Hockey
- History of Ice Hockey
- History of Sledge Hockey
- History of Ice Hockey as an Olympic Sport
- Ice Hockey: The Object of the Game
- Ice Hockey - Not a Sport for the Weak
- Ice Hockey as a Sport
- Ice Hockey Play Times and Overtime
- Learn the Game Well Before You Compete
- Issuance and Reasons for Ice Hockey Penalties
- Notable Ice Hockey Attendance Records
- Purpose of Officials in ice Hockey
- World Championships in Ice Hockey
- Rules of Sledge Hockey
- Rules of Ice Hockey
- Tactics of Ice Hockey
- The Competitive Angle of Ice Hockey
- The Presence of Ice Hockey in Popular Culture
- The Importance of Safety Equipment
- Using Ice Hockey to Stay in Shape
- Women's Ice Hockey and the Olympics
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Body Beyond Belief!
Author: Brad Yates
Who else is ready to create the body of their dreams?
"The outer is only a reflection of the inner!"
What happens when one of the world's premiere EFT practitioners gets together with one of the world's foremost experts in personal training and rehabilitation?
The answer is
BODY BEYOND BELIEF!
Download the breakthrough teleseminar that everyone is talking about!
Witness as your life transforms effortlessly!
- Shape your body the way YOU want it to be
- Gain an abundance of vibrant energy
- Gain lean muscle mass
- Drop unwanted pounds of fat!
- Manifest the highest version of YOU that has been waiting to come out!
- Feel comfortable in your body
- Feel younger and more vital
- Enhance your posture
- Strengthen your bones, tendons, and ligaments
- Enhance your metabolism
After the success of the wealth attraction program I did with Dr. Joe Vitale called "Money Beyond Belief," I received a lot of requests for other things people wanted to manifest in ways that were beyond their current beliefs.
You will find yourself more easily and naturally taking care of yourself - inside and out.... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Renegade Mindset Techniques for Baseball
Author: Stephen Ladd & Bill Gladwell
"Who Else Wants To Crush Home Runs At Will, Turn The Impossible Double Play, Dominate The Mound... And The Opposing Team - Guaranteed?"
Finally, the Renegade Baseball Mental Guru reveals his secret, easy-to-use baseball psychology techniques to overcome lack of confidence, skill, physical power and practice time on the diamond.
Here's Just a Small Sample of What You'll Discover:
- How to Bust Out of Slumps NOW!
- How to eliminate fear and doubt, no matter what the situation or how tough the opposing team
- How to enter "the zone" at will... and stay there
- Play with obnoxious confidence - your opponents may start to actually hate you (but I'll bet you get over it)
- The "secret", brain-dead SIMPLE technique that has been missing from your on-deck routine (this is costing you... BIG TIME)
- What to do after a game to guarantee ongoing success
- Discover the amazingly simple strategies developed by a Stanford Engineer to help war veterans improve your baseball performance... Instantly!
- Why practice does NOT make perfect
- Why traditional positive thinking actually hurts your game... and what to do instead
- How to free yourself from the burden of mistakes and poor play in the
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Title: Transforming Your Baseball Field
Master Baseball Field Maintenance with my New ebook - Transforming Your Baseball Field into a Winning Field within 8 weeks - Guaranteed!
Now with my new 132 page baseball field maintenance ebook, you can quickly master the amazingly powerful techniques that took me seven years to develop and refine for use in Little League, High School, and College.
In its pages, you'll discover:
- Understand how and when to use your drag and then how you can get the most out of it. Page 43.
- An overlooked technique to use if you want to get your field to the next level. Page 8.
- Discover the biggest mistake made when aerating and how you can avoid it. Page 21.
- Discover the one thing that is the biggest obstacle to your field improvement projects. Page 10.
- Learn the correct sand or clay mix to use that will get you good bounces and firm footing. Page 41.
- Discovery the biggest mistake you could make when you need field maintenance advice. Page 94.
- Four questions you should ask your players before you change your infield dirt mix. Page 39.
- Five questions you need to ask about your field before ordering more baseball dirt. Page 77.
- Understand why adding more crushed red brick mix to your infield may backfire and undermine your best of intentions. Page 36.
- Discover how I cut my baseball field maintenance
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: Distance Running
Discover How You Can Increase Your Running In A Matter Of A Few Months!
Now, you can implement the same kind of training that runners use to train for marathons, races and other running events! You can steal the strategies that runners use to get to the next level. You will be able to discover the secrets that they use to get to where they are at today.
If your running speed is not up to par, this report, "Distance Running - Pick The Perfect Running Program For YOU!", can help you get up to speed on the level that you need to be at with your running. There are six different running programs that explain how you can do just that, along with other tips that are crucial to your running success.
This could be the most important thing that you will ever read to make those strides that you need to make in your running pursuits.
This report will explain how you can train to be like some of the other runners that are involved in different races and marathons. Before you know it, you will be running in some of the most well known running events and being able to win, just because of the training that you received.
Also You Will Discover...
How eating right can help you while you are training. It is essential that you eat the right kinds of food in order to have the stamina you need to train. You must also have plenty of fluids to keep your body
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Your Essential Bike Buying Guide
Looking For A New Mountain Bike?
"Now You Can Learn A Unique Method For Quickly And Easily Finding The Bike That Is Perfect For You...
Have More Fun Riding... And Save Money Too..."
"Everything You Need"
Based on 9 years of highly successful experience, this 85 page "how to" guide covers everything you will ever need to find your next mountain bike and get years of use and enjoyment out of it. Topics like...
- The absolute best time to buy your bike to save money.
- How to actually find your perfect bike and not get distracted by all the hype.
- How to negotiate a win-win deal from your bike shop (following only 1 of these strategies will effortlessly recoup the cost of this ebook - and it is the easiest one too!).
- The components of a bike and the 4 most important components you should focus on.
- How to get a proper test ride out on the trail.
- Discover which bike is right for no matter what sort of riding you are going to do
- Where you should buy your bike from and the worst bike shop chain in the world (watchout for this well known company!).
- How to find your perfect bike type and have the confidence to hit the trails hard.
- What size bike you need to get the most enjoyment
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
19 Sports ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $182.55)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc