Teach Yourself Solar Power
Build your own solar power system with this easy to follow guide
Do you want to learn how to use solar power? Because if you do, then you've come to the right place. The Solar Power Design Manual will guide you smoothly through the complex process of designing, specifying and installing stand-alone solar power systems for all applications, anywhere in the world.
Download the Solar Power Design Manual and you will get:
- More than 30 colour diagrams and photographs
- A guide to choosing the most efficient appliances
- A step by step design process that anyone can follow
- A maintenance guide to keep your system functioning perfectly
- The best way to estimate the available solar energy
- A simple explanation of how solar power works
- An Excel and OpenOffice.org template to automate the calculations for you
- Simple installation and commissioning instructions
Twenty-five years ago I became a solar power engineer in one of the UK's most imaginative renewable energy companies. Major companies and development organisations have put their trust in me to design, manufacture and install solar power systems all around the world.