Get in Depth Facts about Siberian Cats and Kittens including: Care, Owning, Showing, Feeding Tips, Diet, Behaviors, Breeding, Pregnancy, Rescue and Re-homing, hypoallergenic traits and diseases and health care!
This book includes everything you want to know about buying, adopting, re-homing, raising, feeding, caring for, breeding, diseases and health care of Siberian Cats and Kittens, and much more!
Here's a sneak peak at what is inside the book!
I answer these common questions people have about Siberian Cats and Kittens and keeping them:
- How do I choose a Siberian Cat and Kitten and where do I get one? (Find out what to look for when buying or adopting a Siberian Cat and Kitten and how to check if they are healthy.)
- Do Siberian Cats and Kittens make good pets for children? Yes, they do!
- What are the different varieties and colors of Siberian Cats and Kittens? (The different coats, colors and patterns are outlined in detail in the book.)
- Do I buy or adopt a kitten or an adult cat?
- How easy is it to care for a Siberian Cat and Kitten? (Siberian Cat and Kitten care is easy and is selection, care, feeding and health are covered in detail in the book.)
- Should I buy a male or a female? (Find out which is best for you and why.)
- What would a cat breeder want to know about me to sell me a kitten or a cat?
- How much should I pay for a kitten or an adult cat?
- If I want to adopt is there any place that offers adoptions and is there anything I need to do to adopt a kitten or cat? (Adoption and re-homing is all covered in detail in the book.)
- How to handle a Siberian Cat or Kitten properly and how to bond with them and introduce them to my home?
- What do I need to bring my Siberian Cat and Kitten home? (Read about simple travel tips for your Siberian Cat or Kitten after you purchase or adopt it in order to bring it safely home -- it's all covered inside the book.)
- What are the best toys for my Siberian Cat or Kitten?
- What type of litter box and litter box filler is best and why?
- Are their any materials that may hurt them I should keep them away from and make sure they don't play with?
- What do Siberian Cats and Kittens eat and what type of food do I buy?
- Is there any food my Siberian Cat and Kitten should not eat?
- Should I give my cat raw food and if so what kind?
- Can I give my Siberian Cat and Kitten treats?
- What grooming supplies, brushes etc. should I use?
- What toys are best for my Siberian Cat and Kitten?
- How do I clean my Siberian Cat and Kitten’s eyes, nose and ears?
- Do Siberian cats get along well with dogs?
- Does my Siberian Cat and Kitten need any special care and do they need another cat or dog as a companion?
- How do I find my Siberian Cat and Kitten if they get out of the house?
- Do I need to spay or neuter my cat and if so when?
- Should I de-claw my cat, why or why not? If I don't like de-clawing what do I do instead to prevent them from scratching the furniture?
- My Siberian Cat and Kitten is making sounds and doing funny actions what are they trying to tell me?
- When does my Siberian Cat and Kitten need supplemental vitamins and minerals? (Proper care, feeding and giving your Siberian Cat and Kitten supplements are all covered in detail.)
- (Comments about what these sounds and actions mean and what your Siberian Cat and Kitten is trying to tell you are inside the book.)
- Does my Siberian Cat and Kitten ever need worming? (Read about proper worming inside the book.)
- My Siberian Cat and Kitten is not looking well, how can I tell? (Signs of illness and their symptoms are covered in detail in the book.)
- What vaccinations do they need an how often? (The book includes a list of common veterinary expenses and how often your cat should be health checked by a vet.)
- What do I do if my Siberian Cat and Kitten gets sick? (In depth health care are covered and tips to keeping your Siberian Cat and Kittens healthy.)
- I want to breed Siberian Cats and Kittens to sell, what do I need to know to do this? (I include my recommendations for breeding Siberian Cats and Kittens and the cost considerations.)
- Are there any diseases I need to watch out for?
- What do I need to know to show a cat? (The book includes popular cat show standards for: TICA, FIFe, GCCG Siberian Show Standards.)
- How long to Siberian Cats and Kittens live?
- How do I find Siberian Cat Breeders? (The book includes links to popular cat websites and breeders websites.)
- The book also includes a complete Glossary of Terms.
All this and much more are covered in the ebook!