Want 9 Times British Champion Pro Longboarder Lee Ryan, To Give You Surf Coaching - Right Now?
So what's new in Volume 2?
- Want to turn pro one day? Learn how international longboard competitions are judged
- More great photo's from the world's best lensmen
- More great tips and advice from professional longboarders including multiple British and European champion Ben "Skindog" Skinner and 2009 ASP World Champion Harley Ingleby
- Ever wondered what board dimensions the top professionals ride? - find out here
- Watch video clips of the pro's to help you understand the manoeuvres in real time
Are you new to the sport of longboard surfing and want to fast track your learning program? Or are you a veteran of the sport who needs to iron out some bad habits you have picked up along the way? Either way, I can help you get the most out of your next surf session so you leave the water with a smile on your face!
I am a professional longboard surfer who has been competing on the Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) World Tour for the past 10 years. I have competed in International longboarding events all over the world and have numerous titles to my name including Nine British National Longboard Titles.
When I am not competing I coach surfers of all ages and abilities on a one to one personal basis to give them my undivided attention and help them achieve their personal goals.
I have been a member of the British Surfing Squad for the past 12 years and have coached the British Junior Team at various team training sessions leading up to the European Championships and World Surfing Games.
So why download this ebook?
- Top tips from the worlds best professional longboarders including Taylor Jensen (USA), Jye Byrnes (AUS) Chelsea Williams, Belen Kimble and 2006 World Champion Josh Constable (AUS).
- Information on board design, fin design, fin placement, choosing a new longboard
- Surf Fitness - How to train to be a better surfer
- Interactive PowerPoint displays breaking down the manoeuvres and making them easier to understand
- Yours to keep for ever - won't fade or get eaten by the dog!
- Learn Surfing Etiquette
- Colourful photo's explaining each manoeuvre in detail
- Learn how to improve your jump up, stance and style, walk the board, hang five, hang ten, perform drop knee cutbacks, paddle out in big surf and many more
- Instant access to the information you need - when YOU want it 24hrs a day