A Newly Released eBook Reveals
- Combine two strategies into one. Want to use a multi-system, mutli-rule approach. See how we combine two strategies into one approach in Chapter 7.
- Discovering the art and science of trading. We always hear about the art and science of trading. What does this mean and which is it, art or science? De-mystifying both and how each plays a role from strategy development to actual trading.
- How to Exit a Trade. Learn how to use a graphical technique to "see" the best place to add stop losses as well as profit targets in Chapter 10.
- What you need to know about the Open. Each day when the market opens, there is a surge in volume as the markets have been closed overnight or over the weekend and this is the first time any real volume has traded in at least 17 hours. Price action can be greatly affected right on the open.
- Know when to go long or short. What is the best way to define the trend? Do you know how to setup a trade to go with the trend? Check it out in Chapter 4 as it makes a big difference.
- Learn how to test a rule based systematic approach. Gain an understanding on how to develop a professional trading strategy.
- The secret behind optimization. Optimization is bad! Maybe not. In Chapter 6, see how we use optimization after strategy development.