Hundreds of people have used the proven techniques in this ebook to get out of pain and strengthen their backs to stay pain free.
The five main factors that contribute to back pain are:
- Loss of lumbar stabilizer muscles
- Under used abdominal muscles
- Poor spinal alignment
- Tight hip muscles
- Weak postural muscles in the back
This ebook lays out a simple step by step program of proven techniques used by doctors, trainers and therapists for correcting the above problems and eliminating back pain for good.
With this ebook you will gain a full understanding of:
- How the back gets injured
- Stretches and core exercises that reduce pain
- Postural awareness and strategic sitting positions
- Muscle balancing techniques and much more
- How to reverse the pain process
7 Symptoms of Back Pain
- Is it painful to bend forward
- Is your back stiff in the morning?
- Do you have pain at night rolling in bed?
- Does your back pain increase when you cough?
- Does your back pain increase when you sit?
- Does your buttock or leg cramp?
- Is it hard for you to stand for long periods?
This Back Pain Relief Guide Has:
- An ongoing program to prevent future injury
- Detailed descriptions, pictures and video links
- Routines to end the pain and stiffness
- An essential core strengthening plan
No one should suffer with low back pain when proven techniques for reversing it are now so readily available. The 7 Secrets of Back Pain will arm you with all the knowledge you will need to treat your back pain safely and effectively.
7 Things You Need to Know
- Sitting and lying strategies for pain relief
- Stretches that restore natural walking motion
- How to avoid surgery and build your core
- How to work at your desk without pain
- What things may be making your back worse
- The four motions that unlock a tight back
- The symptoms of a serious back problem
Order now and you'll also receive
- The acute low back exercise sequence
- Lower abdominal strength progression
- The Hip and low back stretching guide
- Full color charts, photos and video links