How to Remember in Seven Seconds
Did you know that it takes seven seconds for your brain to process information you want to remember? That's a long time! Try counting that out now.
This ebook will help you to:
- Rely on your memory to support you in public situations - you'll be as confident, decisive and assertive as everyone else
- Improve the clarity of your thinking about the actions you need to take to remember with accuracy and precision
- Take simple steps to make the changes in your everyday life that will bring about unbelievable results in your life and career
- Increase your chances of top grades at school or university, by using your study time more effectively and efficiently
- Have the reputation of never forgetting birthdays, names, faces and facts.
- Ensure that you will be a serious contender for the next job promotion
- Approach new projects, new learning and new data with confidence, knowing that you have the memory powers to succeed
- Amaze your friends and family with the details you can recall
- Become more productive, purposeful and self confident in making your memory work for you
Plus Six other Powerful Memory Techniques to Rewire Your Brain for a Youthful Mind.
Discover how you can literally regrow your brain and reverse the ageing process, transforming your memory.
Here is what you'll find in this amazing new book:
- The techniques of remembering faces or names
- Life style strategies to support your youthful memory
- How to regrow your brain connections and build your power to remember
- Six key memory skills for independence for life.
- How to harness your seven second memory
- Practical techniques that you can use now in your personal and professional life
- The seven easy-to-do memory techniques that will change your life.
- How your brain works and why you sometimes forget
That's just a fraction of what you'll find in "Seven Second Memory" . These powerful memory habits are too vital to keep to ourselves - download this ebook now and begin growing your youthful memory in as little as 5 minutes.